Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Report: Shawn Kemp has signed to play in Italy

Can't really understand the article since it's in italian but Shawn Kemp has signed with the Italian club Premiata Montegranaro.

http://www.sutorbasket.it/newsHome.php?nid=710

Is Shawn Kemp in shape, the last time I saw him he weighed over 300 pounds? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Is Shawn Kemp in shape, the last time I saw him he weighed over 300 pounds? lol
    he's under 280 lbs now

Someone needs money badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Man he is going to love the Chicken Parmigiana...and the Piccatta...and the Bruscetta .... and the Steak Picadores... and the Olive Loaf... and the Madeira wine cream sauce... and the Fish Fridays. Good luck Shawn hope you also play basketball... and try not to make any Italian kids next year.

Hilarious. Scottie Pippen will soon follow LOL! I seriously can't believe this man got signed to play basketball again in Italy. This just goes to show we have nothing to worry about with our BEST players going to Europe....I mean they signed SHAWN KEMP!

Magic can make another comeback....hell..CHARLES BARKLEY can come out and play again...rofl @ shawn kemp....

He must be really broke.

Quote Originally Posted by JWalk126 View Post
    he's under 280 lbs now
    when he was in the NBA, wasn't he like 230-240 pounds?

I thought having multiple babies made the mother heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by S.J.Basketball View Post
    Hilarious. Scottie Pippen will soon follow LOL! I seriously can't believe this man got signed to play basketball again in Italy. This just goes to show we have nothing to worry about with our BEST players going to Europe....I mean they signed SHAWN KEMP!

Magic can make another comeback....hell..CHARLES BARKLEY can come out and play again...rofl @ shawn kemp....
    technically, Shawn Kemp followed Scottie Pippen, who signed a 2 game contract in Finland last summer

and it doesnt show anything. Shawn Kemp signed with a team that is playing in neither the Euroleague or the EuroCup. it'll be hard to find live games to see what he does onine. not to mention that there is a slight difference in age between 39 and 50, but you keep on thinking the way you do.

Im more interested in what can Shawn Kemp JR bring to the table in the Ncaa this year.
    ]

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Im more interested in what can Shawn Kemp JR bring to the table in the Ncaa this year.
    yeah, no one really cares about this outside of the Italian team he signed with. its somewhat interesting, but not big news. The Hoop and Ball In Europe called it the biggest news. however, I just dont think he'll make that big of an impact in Europe unless he makes the team qualify for either The EuroLeague or the EuroCup.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He must be really broke.
    maybe he just wants to play ball

Very nice! How much?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast