Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why do people say that the Pistons Team has been failing ...

Why do people say that the Pistons Team has been failing when they have made at least the conference finals the last 6 years in 2003, 2006, 2007 and 2008 and making the NBA Finals in 2005 and winning the title in 2004?

I mean seriously I think any franchise would take that in any 6 year run especially if they didn't have 1 top 10 player in the league.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Why do people say that the Pistons Team has been failing when they have made at least the conference finals the last 6 years in 2003, 2006, 2007 and 2008 and making the NBA Finals in 2005 and winning the title in 2004?

I mean seriously I think any franchise would take that in any 6 year run especially if they didn't have 1 top 10 player in the league.
    when u make it that far with a starting five as good as theres, u want to get the job done more then once

with a veteran team like that success is measured in championships only

Worcester, MA but originally from Kingston Jamaica

Its really simple bro, there overhyped for a team that has only won one championship

because they beat a team who win 3 championships in 4 years practically with the same players they have right now and they cant repeat.

is like the new jersey nets losing 2 finals in a row.

Carmelo Anthony and what could have been with that 2nd pick...

True, but don't forget that they arguably have four players who are among the top 50 (if not better) in the league.

Props to Mane for the sig.

Like real hip-hop? Visit the PSD hip-hop blog here.

Yes, any other team would love that success, but now the Pistons should be expected to be Champions, nothing less.

They have been failing because theyve been under-achieving by losing to inferior teams. Every year someone on the Pistons choke and most of the time its more than 1 of them.

they say the team has been failing because everyone wants to win a championship and this team has been the same for like 5 years now and they only have one title in 04. ever since then they were knocked out by less experienced teams that they probably should have beaten. are they still good of course. but lately they have become that team that is either tooo confident or think that eventually they will be good. You dont know if the guys everynight are going to play their hearts out. i mean you know rip and chauncy are the best duo back court in the lg but you dont know if sheeds gonna give his all and how decently prince is gonna shoot. they are a good defensive team when they try. they have been caught though many times and after they have lost ben sadly they havent been the same team.

The Pistons only lost to one inferior team and that was the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Yea this is a simple question... Why are the Pistons considered to be failing since theyre Championship?

They haven't won one since...

they have to win it all they are not like other teams

I think it hurt them when Ben Wallace left, he provided them with interior defense and blocking shots.

the only reason they made it to the conference championships 6 straight times is because they are in the east

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast