Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamed Hadadi

Hamed Hadadi

Has anybody watched any of Iran's games on the Olympics? Hadadi is a big that's been pretty impressive. I really think we could use him. Lithuania double teams him nearly all the time and he still got 21 points and 9 boards. His hook shot is also very good. I heard he's most likely coming to the NBA and has garnered a bit of interest among the NBA teams. I wonder if we could get him.

He's 7'2", 254 pounds, and only 23 years old.

Yeah we can get him.....right after we fire Otis! IDK if the Magic even have interest in him even though they should, cause we could use him and his height is great.

I'm sure other teams will make a bigger push, and the Magic will watch him go by.

I doubt you guys can get him. You already have Lewis, Howard, Nelson, and now Pietrus contracts on your payroll. You wouldn't be able to offer him much.

I'd be willing to get rid of Jameer and Pietrus' contracts to get Hadadi. But that's my opinion.

^Pietrus just got signed and if we traded Jameer we would have no starting guard. Lose two starters for him?

Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post
    ^Pietrus just got signed and if we traded Jameer we would have no starting guard. Lose two starters for him?
    Can we get Pargo to sign for less than Jameer? Or maybe trade Bogans and/or Cook for Critt?

I was thinking another team could get the rights to trade Hadadi and then we trade Jameer and/or Pietrus (this of course would happen after December 15 or whenever the trade restriction is off of Pietrus if we need to get rid of him, also depends on what Hadadi's contract would be).
    Last edited by Reezy; 08-13-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Pargo would sign for about 2-4M, but i don't think that he is a starter at all because he wouldn't have lasted that long on the FA list. He was making like 2M this season so he would not be that hard to sign. He is a streaky shooter, not really a pass 1st PG. Better of the bench, he is like a Evans to me.

IDK I wouldn't trade 2 people for a guy that no one really knows about. I rather trade Jameer for someone else. If he is coming to the NBA, all we can do is try to get in the race IMO.

What's our cap space?

I'd be more than willing to give up Pietrus for Hadadi.

Our cap is around 69M right now, since Bogans picked up his option. Lux tax is at 71M if i am right and the Magic are not passing that at all.
    at Rashard's contract.

http://www.sportscity.com/NBA/Orlando-Magic-Salaries

I don't know how good this guy plays, so i don't know what to say, see if you can find a vid of his game. But IMO, i highly doubt we get him and maybe you would want to trade MP for him but Otis def would not. That would also give him a worse rep.....if its not already hasn't reached its max.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 08-13-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Our cap is around 69M right now, since Bogans picked up his option. Lux tax is at 71M if i am right and the Magic are not passing that at all.
    at Rashard's contract.

http://www.sportscity.com/NBA/Orlando-Magic-Salaries

I don't know how good this guy plays, so i don't know what to say, see if you can find a vid of his game. But IMO, i highly doubt we get him and maybe you would want to trade MP for him but Otis def would not. That would also give him a worse rep.....if its not already hasn't reached its max.
    I'd hate to trade Turkoglu, but that seems like a viable option as well to free up some cap space.

BTW, if you want to see him play just go to www.nbcolympics.com and you can watch any game online. Hadadi's game against Lithuania was very impressive (like I said 21 and 9). Iran plays against Australia tonight (11 PM), Hadadi will be playing against Bogut. I'm definitely going to watch that game.

Yeah i watched some of the game. He looks good, but not to sure if he is ready for the NBA. He can hit free-throws, it looks like on some plays he rushes things. I don't know man, we will have to wait until he is actually ready to say he is coming.

Yeah i watched some of the game. He looks good, but not to sure if he is ready for the NBA. He can hit free-throws, it looks like on some plays he rushes things. I don't know man, we will have to wait until he is actually ready to say he is coming.
    Well, he said he would probably join the NBA as soon as the 2008 Beijing Olympics are over. Also, he had three blocks today against Australia. And posted 15 and 8.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510211
    Last edited by Reezy; 08-14-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Article is kida old, but i am sure NBA teams have interest in him. So when he comes to the NBA he is going to be a unrestricted FA?

Article is kida old, but i am sure NBA teams have interest in him. So when he comes to the NBA he is going to be a unrestricted FA?
    I'm pretty sure he is, because as far as I know he's undrafted.

Well then we don't need to give up anything for him. I think whoever throws the most money at him is where he will land.....unless him and Dwight become good friends.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast