Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1st and 10 claims Marmol is on the DL?

Those idiots on ESPN's 1st and 10 claimed that Carlos Marmol is on the DL. Now I haven't seen it reported anywhere. The two Stews said that when Wood and Marmol get off the DL the Cubs will have a superior bullpen compared to the Brewers. Then Skip Bayless assumed that it was true and went along with it.

So they are just misinformed, right? Is Marmol hurt?

Human beings are chimpanzees who get crazy drunk on power. By saying that our leaders are power-drunk chimpanzees, am I in danger of wrecking the morale of our soldiers fighting and dying in the Middle East? Their morale, like so many bodies, is already shot to pieces. They are being treated, as I never was, like toys a rich kid got for Christmas.

Kurt Vonnegut - 2004

I thought he was day to day?

You mean Skip clueless is wrong sometimes??? Why I outta.....

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Yeah I heard the same thing.

I know their are a lot of ESPN haters out there but in reality I couldn't tell you every player that is on the DL on other teams right now....but on the other hand Im not paid to do that and I wouldn't make an assumption that someone is on the DL

I for one, am not an ESPN hater. My favorite TV show is Baseball tonight. I love baseball and this is the only station with baseball highlights....I would hate life a little more without it

there are no press releases on this, I can confirm that much.

boy, it sure would suck going into this brewers series with no Wood and no Marmol, although...with the way marmol was pitching, maybe its better.

I will wait to see something official on this before pressing the 'panic button'
    ¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod noʎ uɐɔ ʇnq 'sǝʎ

Quote Originally Posted by jiggin View Post
    there are no press releases on this, I can confirm that much.

boy, it sure would suck going into this brewers series with no Wood and no Marmol, although...with the way marmol was pitching, maybe its better.

I will wait to see something official on this before pressing the 'panic button'
    But who do you want to throw in there?

Give Shark a day off, most likely.. Marshall/Howry/Eyre/Cotts? Yuck.

No word of this move anywhere, sounds like an error on Botax.

****ing ninja!

This is false. Those two guys are morons and Skip still thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Central because Carpenter is coming back.

I don't believe in getting my baseball information from a show that's named after something football related. The guys on 1st and 10 seem like jerks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
    No word of this move anywhere, sounds like an error on Botax.
    That's great. lol

I am assuming that it was an error on his part. My understanding is that they are trying to stay away from Marmol. Especially after his high pitch count the other day.

Human beings are chimpanzees who get crazy drunk on power. By saying that our leaders are power-drunk chimpanzees, am I in danger of wrecking the morale of our soldiers fighting and dying in the Middle East? Their morale, like so many bodies, is already shot to pieces. They are being treated, as I never was, like toys a rich kid got for Christmas.

Kurt Vonnegut - 2004

They also said today that the cubs would finish third with the Cards taking the wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    This is false. Those two guys are morons and Skip still thinks the Cardinals are going to win the Central because Carpenter is coming back.
    And Wainwright might come back and be the closer
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Coco Crisp sucks.

If Neifi Perez and Juan Pierre had a baby, and dropped that baby on his head a dozen times, and dipped him in a bucket of Boiling Suck, that baby would grow up to be Coco Crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    They also said today that the cubs would finish third with the Cards taking the wild card.

No "they" didn't. One guy admitted that he is a cards fan but if he had to pick between the cubs and the brewers he would choose the brewers to take the division , with the cards in 2nd.

The other 2 guys picked the cubs. But honestly I wish none of them picked the cubs.

Hmmm

Not sure if he's on the DL anymore

I heard that from the Stu guy on the right and was like, huh?

But, come on, all 3 guys are commentators who rarely get their facts right and just shoot from the hip to sound cool and confident

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast