Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy Don't be Suprised if....

Don't be surprised that the NBA starts losing players to international teams. The difference is the NBA pays taxes but international teams don't pay taxes that is why they are able to offer so much $$. I wouldn't be surprised if Stephon Marbury goes off to Italy to play to promote his sneaker company. Stephon Marbury clearly stated this last year. I'm sorry to say this but I feel the same for LeBron James, I wouldn't be surprised if he left the NBA in 2010, maybe for more $$, to promote his sneaker company as well as his basketball career. All I know is International Teams are making it hard to refuse their offers. Write what you feel.

If you think that the STARS will leave then you been smoking too much.

I have no doubt in my mind that those players that dont see playing time will go over there but also know that they all made sure they had buyout clauses.

Why would LeBron ever go to Europe, thats the most absurd statement ever.

LeBron will never play outside of the N.B.A.

Lebron??

He'll only be making around $24 mill in 2010. If that's not enough for him something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTac Sir? View Post
    Why would LeBron ever go to Europe, thats the most absurd statement ever.
    from what we know as of now lebron james is not a greedy piece of **** soo yea its absurd he would go over seas

but if he does become money hungry then its gonna be hard to refuse taking a boat load of money from a team in russia ( i dont know why but russia has tons of money now)

wow your an idiot

very funny thread

some players will go but i dont think stars.... money is tax free there

Yes this is my own tat i got the main tat in 2007 or 2008 i added the 3 trophies nov 2010

Props to SFGiants4life for hosting

I won't be surprised, but Lebron going over would be a stretch. Some people would say you were crazy a couple of years ago if you told them David Beckham would be playing in the US today. The thing is, Soccer is growing here and it needs stars. Basketball is also growing fast in Europe and Asia, and they've got the money and population to be successful.

Calling the guy that posted this thread an idiot proves your ignorance. It's time to wake up and recognize that the economy in the US (and the value of the US dollar) is in big trouble and that playing over here is no longer the definitive number one option.
    Last edited by argo; 07-25-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Why is everyone saying that the Stars will never go to Europe. You don't know. Remember a couple of years ago when everyone was saying that why will anyone that can play in the NBA go overseas. After this summer, do you see why. I'm not saying that kids will grow up wanting to play in Europe. Saying that Lebron will NEVER go to Europe is palin stupid and ignorant. If he wins NBA Championships and if he wants more money, which he does, and a another European team will give him more money he might go. Why does everyone think that he will never leave the NBA? It's a business people. Wake up and realize that, beacause most of these players don't carea bout glory like Ruselll, Jordan and many others. They care about money. Jason Kidd and Marbury said that they will go there and play. And Wade said that if a team offered him a $40 million per year he will leave immediately.
    I still think that it will take Euroleague at least 10 more years before it can even say it will compete with the NBA. Realistically more like 15 or 20. The most important factor to determine this are the first players to go there, you know big "stars", like Brandon Jennings, and Josh Childress.

Bobby Ray Simmons AKA B.O.B= The Best Up-And-Coming Rapper in the Game

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...hange-gon-come

Im tired of hearing the "Dollar Is tanking", Just stop. Seriously If you think The dollar will keep tanking then your CRAZY. Im 99% Sure that things will turn around. The dollar is at a low yes, but that dosnt mean that it cant go up?

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    lebron to europe? thats just stupid. next thread please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Im tired of hearing the "Dollar Is tanking", Just stop. Seriously If you think The dollar will keep tanking then your CRAZY. Im 99% Sure that things will turn around. The dollar is at a low yes, but that dosnt mean that it cant go up?
    yeah, the dollar would be worth less in Israel, but the Israel National Bank keeps on buying millions of dollars to make it go up.... something about the Israeli economy depending on the dollar or some garbage like that

haha, you are all wrong, lebron WILL be in europe in 2010.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast