Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Players Start Running to Europe...

Isn't all too obvious the NBA overexpanded? I have thought for a while that there are at least two teams too many. There's just not enough talent to fill out the roster spots and the whole Eastern Conference minus one or two teams is pretty spotty.

It's one of the reasons the NBA game is dominated by 2's and 3's, and the game is changing to accomodate it (faster styles, smaller lineups) because there aren't enough skilled big men to fill out 32 rosters.

Just riffing...anyone got an opinion?

That's a good point. Let's eliminate the Oklahoma City _____'s and spread the talent throughout the rest of the teams. Dibs on Kevin Durant!

Quote Originally Posted by rrude View Post
    Isn't all too obvious the NBA overexpanded? I have thought for a while that there are at least two teams too many. There's just not enough talent to fill out the roster spots and the whole Eastern Conference minus one or two teams is pretty spotty.

It's one of the reasons the NBA game is dominated by 2's and 3's, and the game is changing to accomodate it (faster styles, smaller lineups) because there aren't enough skilled big men to fill out 32 rosters.

Theres only 30 teams.

Props To Coolmo For The Sig
    TORONTO RAPTORS

Quote Originally Posted by rrude View Post

Theres 30 NBA teams, and 32 NFL teams. And if you take away 2 teams, that still wont get everyone a good big man, maybe 2 or 3 teams, depending on the 2 teams you take away.

Thanks for the sig homie564

I agree two teams need to go... the only teams that should be untouchable are
    Celtics
    Hawks
    Bulls
    Lakers
    Knicks
    Rockets
    Blazers
    Jazz
    Sixers
    Bucks
    Pistons
    Pacers
    Spurs

That's about it... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but all those teams MUST STAY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
    PSA: 1997 is not the year of my birth, it is my favorite Bulls team

Quote Originally Posted by oldenpolynice View Post
    That's a good point. Let's eliminate the Oklahoma City _____'s and spread the talent throughout the rest of the teams. Dibs on Kevin Durant!
    their name is gonna be thunder

mmm in europe there have been divisions, relegations and promotions always, and it works out, because it draws interest not only about who wins the title but in the fight for avoiding relegation to second division.

So , why not elimiante stupid NDBL and make a massive extension from 30 to 48 teams for example but divide the league in first division and second division with 24 teams in each one.

So you are succking? instead of tank to get a good pick, better fight or youll fall into the second division.

It would also reasing the talent, make first division teams roster strogner and allow players that now are dying with no PT in the teams, start for second division rosters, realize their potential polish it and arrive sooner or later in teh first league ready to be stars.
    ]

if they did the draft should look like this 4 rounds.

in teh first round the first 4 picks are for the 4 teams that have promoted to first division, then 1st division teams choose

in the second round the first 4 to those relegated. then second division choose.

third round second division choose,

4th round 1st division choose.
    ]

There are so many great players in this league, why would you want to cut down teams?

No one will get their shine.

Not everyone can be like LeBron, Kobe, AI, T-Mac, etc....

I mean, if someone wants to leave the league, let them do it... If someone wants to choose another league over the NBA, let them do it... They will choose somewhere that they can show off and make themselves a name to receive more money...

Hell if anything, they need to add more teams to the NBA... So many gifted college players, young guns, vets, and coaches... Do you really think this world (with so many countless people) can only be summed up into 30 teams? I think not! Not to mention, most in the NBA are American. Americans aren't the only people who can play ball very well.
    Where Going 0-7 To The Lakers Happens...

READ AND COMMENT MY BLOG!

I strongly agree with the Idea of expanding the league and making two divisions, like it happens in european leagues.

Any way the draft shoudl be a little different and the second division teams have the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by 97'bulls View Post
    I agree two teams need to go... the only teams that should be untouchable are
    Celtics
    Hawks
    Bulls
    Lakers
    Knicks
    Rockets
    Blazers
    Jazz
    Sixers
    Bucks
    Pistons
    Pacers
    Spurs

That's about it... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but all those teams MUST STAY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
    Add the Raptors to that list.

add the hornets to.

Why exactly those teams? Are they former champions or what is the pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Add the Raptors to that list.
    no, they havent been around long enough... they would ideally stay since it's a big market but not one of the biggest priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Breatnach View Post
    Why exactly those teams? Are they former champions or what is the pattern?
    no it's just teams with big markets that have been in the NBA for the longest. add clippers to that if i didn't have em in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast