Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about this trade: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...1~21&te=&cash= (maybe +rookie)...

Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    NO way does GS make that trade

Quote Originally Posted by J-Relo View Post
    What about this trade: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...1~21&te=&cash= (maybe +rookie)...
    No way does the bucks make this one. Diaw is very very very overrated and MO is better than Barbosa

I could see the Bucks finding a way to do a three team deal that has them ending up with David Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    I could see the Bucks finding a way to do a three team deal that has them ending up with David Lee.
    That's the kind of player that they need. But it seems the Knicks only want to part with him in a trade that rids them of Zach Randolph. I think Villanueva would be a good fit in D'Antoni's offense. But I don't see NYK excepting a Villanueva for Lee swap.

I don't really see either of those trades happening.

Why would GS want Mo? They already have a better version of him (Ellis)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyming Rebel View Post
    No way does the bucks make this one. Diaw is very very very overrated and MO is better than Barbosa
    Mo isn't better then Barbosa, if Barbosa got the playing time that Mo did he would put up better numbers, and I dont care how overated Diaw is and he isn't that overated at all but I would make any trade that would get Danny G out of a Bucks uniform

A. Theres no way GS would do that trade, maybe they would do harrington for Charlie V and Gadz.

B. Barbosa wont fit with the bucks if people think Mo is to much of a shoot first PG. Barbosa plays mostly 2 guard with the suns and he isn't a very good point guard, so i don't see the bucks being interested.

C. I have wasted my time once again looking at trades that would never happen.

Why would the Bucks take Harrington? him and CV's game are not that different ya know.. we just need a 1 defensive presence type of player. An entire different player than what the Bucks have now.. Like how we got Jefferson.

[QUOTE=Samsin;5921874]A. Theres no way GS would do that trade, maybe they would do harrington for Charlie V and Gadz.

B. Barbosa wont fit with the bucks if people think Mo is to much of a shoot first PG. Barbosa plays mostly 2 guard with the suns and he isn't a very good point guard, so i don't see the bucks being interested.

C. I have wasted my time once again looking at trades that would never happen.[/QUOTE]
    so did i:cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Samsin View Post
    So he could backup Redd, as you have Sessions and just signed Lue... Somehow I really think that Mo and Bucks will part they ways, maybe not in this trade...

What about this one: Link to Trade Machine Results

The Bucks get a true PF that has a lot of playoff expirience and good young shooter...and Miami gets the Pg they need...

Bucks:
    Sessons/Lue/Bell
    Redd/Cook
    Jefferson/Alexander/Mason
    Haslem/CV/Allen
    Bogut/Gadzuric

Heat:
    Williams/Chalmers/Banks
    Wade/Jones
    Marion/Wright/Powell
    Bealsey/Lasme
    Anthony/Blount/Zo