Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New uniform for new era of Suns???

Here is my thought...

Remember when the Suns changed the uniform back when Barkley came to town? I am not thinking they should do anything that drastic, but I would love to see them sport a BLACK version of their current uniform just to mix it up a bit and give them a little edginess.

Sounds good! Lets start by getting rid of the purple ones. Orange, white and black would be great.

They will never get rid of the purple... Would be like the Yankees giving up their stripes, but I still think a black jersey could be mixed in...

Keep the purple, get rid of those nasty orange crush unis

Quote Originally Posted by STAT32 View Post
    Keep the purple, get rid of those nasty orange crush unis
    I dig the orange unis!! I would love to see a black one, though. In high school, our colors were black and white and our football uniforms were just black with white numbers (kind of like Pitt). The other team would always just kind of stare at us, almost in fear or something. Anyway, enough reminiscing. I would like to see some black unis.

purple sucks imo.

i like the orange ones too
    “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.”

"Above and Beyond"

-- Steve Nash

"I don't even care how much I score.
    I just want to win."
    -- Ron Artest

i have seen some jerseys on ebay that were like the orange ones but the gray stripes and the main orange color were switched, so it was a dark gray jersey with orange stripes that was pretty sweet

I remember they used to have black unis a long time i still have my black KJ jersey and the amazing thing i can still wear it. haha but i would absolutely dig a black jersey do it up

I love the Purple, but it's looking more and more likely that the Sarver looks to rid the valley of the Purple ala D-Backs and Rattlers. The Orange is a definite MUST to stay though. Whoever said rid them of the orange crush is an idiot. The Suns most of the time play their best games in those.

I think a Brown Jersey the color of Sand would look Cool considering it's Arizona.

I wouldn't care if the jersey's were Pepto-Bismol pink if they would help us win a championship!

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    I wouldn't care if the jersey's were Pepto-Bismol pink if they would help us win a championship!
    Hillarious!!

I guess the reason I say get rid of the Orange Crush unis is due to the fact that i'm sick and tired of Tom Leander saying the words orange crush unis. You won't know what i'm talking about unless you live in az and watch fsn az.

Quote Originally Posted by STAT32 View Post
    I guess the reason I say get rid of the Orange Crush unis is due to the fact that i'm sick and tired of Tom Leander saying the words orange crush unis. You won't know what i'm talking about unless you live in az and watch fsn az.
    You actually dont, the NBA league pass feed is the FSN AZ broadcast in Suns (home) games. I think a lot of guys here who dont live in AZ or even USA watch that feed.

No changes needed. New uniforms mean money that isn't spent towards improving the roster. I guess if it were to happen I would like to see some of the Pre-Barkley era uni's modified. Old school feel but designed for the modern battlefield.

White for home, purple for away and i'd add grey as an alt. Black would be cool too but I would ditch the orange in that style.
    Last edited by FreedomReigns; 07-14-2008 at 04:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast