Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Patriots are possible suitor for LaMont Jordan

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks...ot-moving.html

In addition to the Saints and Bears, ESPN's Bill Williamson calls the Patriots a potential suitor for LaMont Jordan.

I doubt the Pats would make any serious effort to sign him considering he has lingering back injuries and we are pretty well stacked at RB.

PSD Patriots Forum Hall Of Fame Class Of 2010

i think we should try to get another RB, what we got faulk, morris, and maroney? just incase of injury, if maroney or morris gets hurt i think we're ****ed for the running game, and if faulk is hurt we dont got a receiving back which i think we really need

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy4080 View Post
    i think we should try to get another RB, what we got faulk, morris, and maroney? just incase of injury, if maroney or morris gets hurt i think we're ****ed for the running game, and if faulk is hurt we dont got a receiving back which i think we really need
    I think you've got a good point here, in needing some insurance at RB but LaMont Jordan is NOt, let me repeat, NOT the answer you're looking for. He showed a lot of promise when running behind Curtis Martin in NY, but when he gothis shot to be the premier runningback, he became an injury case. Why set up for salvation from injury with an injury case?

Seriously...if you want another back, maybe a Ron Dayne (bulldozer) or wait until Musa Smith gets cut from NY and grab him. They have had injuries too, but not the serious back issues that Jordan has had. It's a shame for Jordan but it is the reality.

Or, Shaun Alexander, Travis Henry, Mike Anderson, Samkon Gado. There is depth out there if worst comes to worst.

Jordan also has a terrible work ethic, according to some coaches and players in Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S View Post
    Jordan also has a terrible work ethic, according to some coaches and players in Oakland
    If I'm not mistaken, Warren Sapp called him out for being lazy.

Maybe he wasnt motivated in oakland? idk, but i guess it couldnt hurt

Ithink the Pats are better off without him...........
    A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' with the amount up to, and sometimes including, their life.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011