Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys WTF is going on!

I was doing some hw, and the next thing I know Elton Brand and Corey Magatte are both freaking gone! What the heck is next? I know Baron hasnt officially signed yet, are we screwed? Whats our next move guys?

who knows. this sucks BAD

What happened today is the cycle ended. We are back to being the Clippers. We're actually in year 2 of it, but we make the playoffs once every 10-12 years and then make horrible lottery picks for a decade. WE'RE BACK

**** cracka. this is bull****

thought u were gonna get drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    What happened today is the cycle ended. We are back to being the Clippers. We're actually in year 2 of it, but we make the playoffs once every 10-12 years and then make horrible lottery picks for a decade. WE'RE BACK
    You can say that again......... I just ordered all kinds of Clippers gear too! I wil still be attending the games this year though

you did??

i was so close to re newing my season tickets. sooo glad tha ti didnt

Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    thought u were gonna get drunk?
    Naw not good enough! Had to do what my name would indicate!!

BTW the end of the cycle started when Shaun's leg fell off. Then Brand got hurt, now this :cry:

stupid thing is, this is the only time sterling was willing to spend money.

i genuinely feel bad for clipper fans. i support both LA teams, but damn u guys have a lot of bad luck. hopefully al thornton continues to amaze and u get josh smith. i'll pray the clippers do something to get back to the way they were a few years back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

11. 07-09-2008, 02:26 AM

Yeah, the Warriors…that's a history to be proud of. Go play with your Clifford Ray doll or something.

Corey would be an idiot to take that deal now, with a 2008 salary of only $6 million. Logically, he should either get $10 million and up from us, or nearly that from Atlanta if we sign Smith and the Hawks don't match. (Losing Smith would put the Hawks $11 million under the cap, but they'll probably spend some of that on Childress's new deal.)

Of course, with our luck today, he'll turn out to be the one Dukie whose word actually is good. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyalcala View Post
    haha new this would happen , go warriors welcome maggette , now Baron wants to crawl back
    ohh, you knew this would happen exactly?

i like how you probably just made a new account so that you can bait and get banned.

Don't even bother responding to posts like that. I'll just report them.

It hasn't been too bad. There have only been one or 2. Just try to stay calm in this trying time.

but its sooo hard not to cracka! especially at a time like this.

i wont tho

Actually anyone can report a post that. You just click on the explanation and put baiting as the reason. It's the best thing to do right now. We still have a lot to talk about with Josh Smith and maybe losing Davis and so on and so forth. We can't have everyone going and getting banned over some stupid comments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast