Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oden vs. Bynum

Oden vs. Bynum

Oden vs. Bynum

Untimatly who do you think will have the best carreer, win the most championships and be the most dominate center of our time?

my money is on oden

you could also write who you think will have the most injury ridden career since both just came off of major knee injuries...
    Last edited by jgonboricua; 07-07-2008 at 01:11 AM.

My money is on Oden as well.

Bynum is so overrated.

He has outstanding potential, but you know those Lakers fans. Putting him on a golden pedestal.

I think Oden is going to shut Bynum down when they play.

I mean hell, the Blazers already beat the Lakers twice this season (I believe).

With the addition of Greg Oden, that just maximizes their chances of stomping LA even more.

Lamarcus Aldridge is a BEAST!
    Where Going 0-7 To The Lakers Happens...

READ AND COMMENT MY BLOG!

Bynum has the greater chance of winning more Championship Rings because he is from L.A. The Lakers just want to win Championships, while a team like the Blazers is content with making the Playoff's.

I think Oden will be a beast and will be the better player. Cant wait to see him battle out the big-men this year
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy12489 View Post
    My money is on Oden as well.

Bynum is so overrated.

He has outstanding potential, but you know those Lakers fans. Putting him on a golden pedestal.

I think Oden is going to shut Bynum down when they play.

I mean hell, the Blazers already beat the Lakers twice this season (I believe).

With the addition of Greg Oden, that just maximizes their chances of stomping LA even more.

Lamarcus Aldridge is a BEAST!
    We put him on a golden pedestal because hes more than what his stats show. His footwork is just amazing for his age and I can tell already hes gonna have a good jump hook, im sure this is because hes working with Kareem. Another reason why is because the season where Kobe talked sh`t to him he was really bad but next season he surprised everyone with his game. I miss all the lobs Lakers threw to him and he`d just go and get it, was fun to watch.

Lets Get It Done Next Year Fellas ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by PrymaL View Post
    We put him on a golden pedestal because hes more than what his stats show. His footwork is just amazing for his age and I can tell already hes gonna have a good jump hook, im sure this is because hes working with Kareem. Another reason why is because the season where Kobe talked sh`t to him he was really bad but next season he surprised everyone with his game. I miss all the lobs Lakers threw to him and he`d just go and get it, was fun to watch.
    Dude, I understand the guy has great potential.

But he doesn't fit in the same sentence as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

He doesn't fit in the same sentence as Tim Duncan.

He doesn't even fit in the same sentence as Eric Dampier.

He has a lot of work to do, and I understand that he is young, but you Laker fans blow him up like he's some 7 foot god.

I don't think he's going to be legendary. I think he's going to be a great role player.

When did I say hes gonna be the next anything? rofl

and if you really think eric dampier is better than bynum youre crazy, once again the stats dont show his game.

i go with bynum.... massive potential... i think oden may b a bust idk i hope he proves me wrong

"The Future"

oden hasn't even stepped into an nba game yet....

"The Future"

i think one major factor people are over looking in grag oden is high high foul frequency....hopefully he can learn to out grow that but i think in last years preseason he was fouling out of games with 10 fouls in not that long on time playing on the court....hopefully he can over come that

Quote Originally Posted by PrymaL View Post
    When did I say hes gonna be the next anything? rofl

and if you really think eric dampier is better than bynum youre crazy, once again the stats dont show his game.
    12 rebounds, 12 points, 2 blocks a game.

Bynum hasn't reached that yet. I'm sure he will.

But those stats I just mentioned was Eric Dampier in Oakland.

Bynum hasn't reached 12, 12, and 2 yet. Therefore, he hasn't yet amounted to Eric Dampier in his so-called prime.

I'm not talking about this season.

I'm just saying I'd rather have an OG in the game than a young kid who is still learning the ropes.

Bynum hasn't reached 12, 12, and 2 yet. Therefore, he hasn't yet amounted to Eric Dampier in his so-called prime.

I'm just saying I'd rather have an OG in the game than a young kid who is still learning the ropes.
    13 points , 10 reb, 2 blocks

Pretty damn close. Oden hasn't even stepped foot on an NBA court yet. It's easily Bynum.

you havent seen laker games enough to know what im talking about so im gonna stop.

im going to say andrew bynum

Greg oden is just pure out ugly a needs plastic surgery.. all the champions are atleast half-decent looking.

j/k.. i just say Bynum because he is soo lean, great footwork, and working with the best.(Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, and Kareem Abduljabar). Oden is just working with his unexperienced teammates and wont progress as fast as Bynum

Quote Originally Posted by RocketsRule View Post
    13 points , 10 reb, 2 blocks

Pretty damn close. Oden hasn't even stepped foot on an NBA court yet. It's easily Bynum.
    Pretty damn close doesn't get you an award.

The Lakers didn't get a "ALMOST WON THE FINALS, TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME" award did they?

No cigar.

Quote me.

Oden > Bynum.

Stats dont mean anything and dont show how well bynum really played. IMO Bynum will be an allstar, but Oden will have the better career. Bynum is better than dampier already too btw.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast