Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Maloofs should sell the team

Give us ownership that cares more about winning that moving the team to Vegas!

Dude is this another "fake thread"? If it is, a mod will probably suspend you.

Gave me a heart attack. you suck

cosign. what the hell. got a little shook there for a minute

Thread title was misleading. I changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Thread title was misleading. I changed it.
    What did it orginial say? That we are moving there?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketsRule View Post
    What did it orginial say? That we are moving there?
    "Maloofs sell the team!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    "Maloofs sell the team!"
    Oh.

And to answer the question, how could you think that? The Maloofs care about winning the most than any owner I know. They're devoted to this team and feel apart of it and actually have respect for the players and fans, unlike most owners (i.e. Clay Bennet).

Quote Originally Posted by RocketsRule View Post
    Oh.

And to answer the question, how could you think that? The Maloofs care about winning the most than any owner I know. They're devoted to this team and feel apart of it and actually have respect for the players and fans, unlike most owners (i.e. Clay Bennet).
    Yea i agree. If you go any games over the season you'll see that the Maloofs really do great jobs as owners. They seem to really care about the players, the staff, and the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrneyes20 View Post
    Give us ownership that cares more about winning that moving the team to Vegas!
    Remember ownership before the maloofs! Be greatful for what you have!

Maloofs should sell the team

I have been to many games and all of you that cling on to this horrible ownership make me laugh. I'll give you that they delivered in the beginning, but where are they now. No so many court side appearances? And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately. He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out. 1 more year of his BS, CAN'T WAIT! Keep clinging on to your fantasy, I'm wondering what the Vegas jersey's will look like?

I have been to many games and all of you that cling on to this horrible ownership make me laugh. I'll give you that they delivered in the beginning, but where are they now. No so many court side appearances? And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately. He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out. 1 more year of his BS, CAN'T WAIT! Keep clinging on to your fantasy, I'm wondering what the Vegas jersey's will look like?

Geez, you catchin' anything with that bait???

And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately.
    *Drafted Kevin Martin with the 26th pick in the 2004 draft.
    *Signed John Salmons and Beno Udrih for peanuts.

He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft
    Yeah this really makes sense Forget the fact that Jason Thompson was one of the few College big men who averaged 20 and 10 for the season last year.

, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out.
    FYI he didn't resign Artest. Artest has one more year on his contract. After this coming season his contract expires, or the Kings can trade him. Either the way the Kings win, get it.

mickybrneyes sounds like he used to winning all the time. doesnt sound like a kings fan