Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are done yet? I could have sworn that this horse was a bloody pulp by now.
    Look, we all know that Lugo is the starting SS and will continue to be so unless a minor or major miracle happens.

So let's get of this wagon and move on.

us talking about things doesn't change squat but the FO wants to win another WS and they've always preached having good D so i don't think it's ridiculous for them to do something about lugo. we can eat part of his salary a la renteria or package him with somebody good and cheap. IT CAN GET DONE AND IT NEEDS TO GET DONE.

Look, the FO is going to do what it wants regardless of what we the fans want. My point is that there has been too many threads about Lugo and the wants of the fans to trade him. Let's just wait and see what happens on or before the trade deadline.

Maybe it's just me but I want to see the Trade Lugo threads end.

id rather see cora as our everyday shortstop over lugo. Lowrie is ready he's proved he is.....we need to start him ASAP. lugo....thanks for blowin the weeny and being the worst shortstop in the nomar era. why did we ever let o-cabrera go i loved him. anyways i will prey that we get rid of the lugo. with tek hitting like he is id rather see lugo go for a better offensive shortstop then see tek go.

We need to start a campaign on how good Lugo would be in say Atlanta. Just keep telling people he is a perfect fit there. Until they start believing it or another teams does. Then maybe one team will take him at half price.

Until that campaign starts he is ours, like it and lump it. Sucks eh....

We need to add him to a prospect package that's so good teams take his salary. Another way we could move dumbo. He isn't playing relaxed it could NOT be more obvious.

The more errors the worse it got, the more AB's not producing his offense got worse. It's not the 9mil its the other two yrs at 9mil try 18+ 4.5 mil they haven't paid him this year. He would be a 21- 22.5mil dollar hit.

Unles we get so creative another team doesn't realize he was put into a package. Make the deal so long and wordy they miss his name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12