Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Proposal

Trade Proposal

Indians get:
    De Jesus
    Meloan
    LaRoche
    McDonald

While i would like a guy like Kemp, Loney, Billingsley, or Broxton but i dont think that u guys can afford to trade som1 who is already a proven MLB talent.

Dodgers get:
    Sabathia
    Peralta

What would u guys offer for C.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevefan23 View Post
    Indians get:
    De Jesus
    Meloan
    LaRoche
    McDonald

While i would like a guy like Kemp, Loney, Billingsley, or Broxton but i dont think that u guys can afford to trade som1 who is already a proven MLB talent.

Dodgers get:
    Sabathia
    Peralta

If you were the Tribes GM and I was the Dodgers GM we would have ourselves a trade!!

lol right now peralta is driving the indians fans crazy cause his inconcistency at the plate and in the feild but when hes hot he can go on a tear. Adding peralta though cause u guys lost Furcal for awhile would be key.

Indians get:
    De Jesus
    Meloan
    LaRoche
    McDonald

Dodgers get:
    Sabathia
    Peralta

Show me where to sign! I am fine with this one even without a negotiation window.
    Sit Sparky. Stay.

White/Ng for Dodgers Pres/GM (Please Frankie...)

2008 NL West Champion Los Angeles Dodgers

I would pull the trigger on that deal in a heartbeat.

lol right now peralta is driving the indians fans crazy cause his inconcistency at the plate and in the feild but when hes hot he can go on a tear. Adding peralta though cause u guys lost Furcal for awhile would be key.
    Call, e-mail, whatever you can to get in touch with your GM and give him the idea.

Deal Deal Deal... Hit The Button... Howie Help Me Hit The Button... The Banker Has Gone Bananas!!!!

I'd give that just for CC. Peralta is an ok throw in.
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

Hell ya. Done Deal! That is a very generous offer.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

A little too generous lol.

Would only work if we can get CC to an extension. J-Mac has one of the best (if not the best) power curves in the minors (Kershaw has the best 12-6), Meloan will be an awesome set up/closer but Ned in all his brilliance wants him to be an Okay starter. LaRoche and DeJesus could be our left side of the infield in the future.

This is giving up a lot more then some of you guys realize which begs the question, why not wait and sign C.C. in the off season AND keep the kids! This is very win now but could and most likely will haunt us in the future if C.C. doesn't get an extension.

The Giants NL West Division chase.

Gagné's HGH Care Package

ya agreed i was lookin at this trade and when people are sayn ya no doubt it makes me think. The guys in that trade have so much upside and i dont know if they realize it. But anyways as im thinking about it i dont think he will go to the Dodgers cause we will probley be able to play the whos gonna give me more prospects with the central division with the cubs and brewers fighting eachother to get sabathia.

wont happen ned cant get anything good done for this team, its so frustrating watching this happen every year

I like your thinking!

there is NO WAY we get CC without giving up Kemp IMO. Probably even more than that.
    "Easy fly ball to Kemp . . . if there is such a thing!" - Vin Scully

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast