Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

David Stern Sucks!!

I think its really a sad day for Sonics fans and David Stern wanted this if not tried to make this happen!! I am really starting to hate the NBA with the worst officials in the game to a commish that is corrupt!! Atleast when the Browns moved everyone hated it and Paul didn't push it along.. I couldn't imagine having my favorite teams just move with the commish's help I would never watch that league again!!

L.A., well not really, more like the 626 area
    stern sucks?

welcome to the last 20 years
    DWADE EATING FRENCH TOAST
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn-giaps View Post
    If you play it to kill, maim and destroy then you should love San Andreas. It's the only game where you can murder someone with a dildo!!

Now that's quality my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by cynomatic View Post
    Justin Timberlake sucks..he's half a chick

Quote Originally Posted by LakerDeftones View Post
    stern sucks?

Yeah, you're telling me.
    Where Going 0-7 To The Lakers Happens...

READ AND COMMENT MY BLOG!

Houston (Acres Homes to Silverleaf), Texas
    stern sucks?

lmao too funny
    Houston Rockets:
    Lowry | Flynn | Dragic
    Martin | Lee | Williams | Taylor
    Budinger | Morris | Parsons
    Scola | Patterson | Motiejunas
    ??? | Hill | Thabeet

TEXANS: 9-3
    ROCKETS: ?-?

because its all about money, see what happens when people put money before everything, Greed is the answer to all this, i wouldnt be surprised if the grizzlies move to somewhere they could make more money, selfish league
    Hahahaha oh man addition by subtraction big time. So happy Eyebrows is gone. That tan Bieber was such a waste. Snake oil salesman. You lip-licking, eyebrow-rubbing, skinny jean-wearing, bandana in 60 degree weather-wearing, no defense-playing, false-leading, denture-wearing, drag queen. So happy you're gone. But I will miss jacking it to pictures Of you.
    Mr. Jones on Dlo trade.

I just don't understand why Stern could believe OKC is a better market than Seattle for an NBA team...

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

I'm not liking Stern's rules.

No finger wagging? No more high school phenoms? No taunting? No hand checking?

He loves Kevin Garnett. I mean how many times does this man cuss and never receives a single fine?
    Where Going 0-7 To The Lakers Happens...

READ AND COMMENT MY BLOG!

o so now u guys agree with wat i was sayen about money rules the nba. everytime i said it, someone would come back with "ur mad ur team lost."

money rules the world and the nba is no exception.

sorry seatle fans, but now theres only 1 green team in the league. that really sucks for seatle. not fair at all.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

stern sucks?

Haha.. well said.
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

I just never understand our sports you have two commish's that have thier own agendas and not what is good for the game.. With Stern and Selig I just don't see how these guys have a job? Atleast the NFL had Paul who wanted whats best for the NFL and you can see why its #1.. Turning your eyes to steroids and corrupt officals makes the game not fun to me.. I know steroids was in the NFL at one time but they did put in a test and stuck to it, it wasn't till what makes baseball so important (records) was broken the wrong way till Selig finally(with public and media help) tried to stop it!! It is sad what would it take to make these guys lose thier jobs??