Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The All Star break is coming up soon. Sit V-tek on Sunday before and Thursday after the break, but keep him active. That will give him five consecutive days off while only missing two games. With that, he should be OK, as far as 'rest'.

He'll figure out the hitting part. His brother is a college hitting instructor in Florida. Maybe a phone call to him could help? He may not hit .300 the second half, but .260 is very realistic, and I'll take that.

I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by captaintek33 View Post
    The All Star break is coming up soon. Sit V-tek on Sunday before and Thursday after the break, but keep him active. That will give him five consecutive days off while only missing two games. With that, he should be OK, as far as 'rest'.

He'll figure out the hitting part. His brother is a college hitting instructor in Florida. Maybe a phone call to him could help? He may not hit .300 the second half, but .260 is very realistic, and I'll take that.

I'm not worried.
    Think it might be time to ditch switch hitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Boy, I thought you were going to tell me something like the Red Sox decided to activate Timlin and throw him into the rotation.

Why are you saying it like that? The Rays (Not the D-Rays) are a GREAT team. They came out a year earlier than many people thought they would. If this were a year or two ago and we kept losing to them, it'd be a bit different. They have one of (Or the, I forget) the best records in all of baseball for a reason.

The Red Sox are in a difficult stretch right now, that's all. There have been games where the offense has been great, the Bullpen has been great, and the rotation has been great. Unfortunately, right now, our offense has been awful and our pitching (Starting pitching, mainly) has been very good. The worst part is the fact that we're running into other good pitching performances and losing very close games.

We'll be okay. I know it's frustrating, but they'll get through this, get hot, and everyone will be okay.
    Easy big guy, the Rays a GREAT TEAM? What were the RED SOX last year Supercalifragiliousexpalidousis?

Deffently time to ditch the switch hitting. Brown is someone id like to see come up for a few games but i doubt francona will just sit down the captin.

I like

Seeing everyone giving there opinions i know it is the RAYS i live in florida trust me but they were called the DEVIL RAYS they are a good team now but they were awful for so many years and we arent losing to them by 3-5 runs everytime we play them what sucks is we are losing by one or two runs. I mean I dont see any other choice i think we need to bring up some young blood we seem to have some good players in minors and maybe it is a good time to see what some of these kids can do atleast add some excitement to the soxs. THe soxs seem to be going through the motion it was like that vs the Astros are hitting was bad against the rays and now we face a good offensive team in the yankees and if we cant score we arent gonna win. I am just saying maybe giving tek 15 days off isnt a bad thing. Plus can we expect JD Drew to keep it up i mean we all know that he has some awful games and some good games so I guess we will see what happens in July with him.

Max Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by futureheisman View Post
    Max Ramirez
    last i checked, we have to pry him off the rangers first. any ideas?

Seriously, who else are you gonna vote for?!

We will b fine!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12