Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i understand what people are saying....but come on... kwame wouldnt had made a difference in the finals. powe and pj brown wouldve gave him problems let alone KG. i understand we need more physical players on our team but kwame? hell to the no...theres other cheap and serviceable big men out there who can make a bigger impact than kwame

Quote Originally Posted by CalJo1617 View Post
    i understand what people are saying....but come on... kwame wouldnt had made a difference in the finals. powe and pj brown wouldve gave him problems let alone KG. i understand we need more physical players on our team but kwame? hell to the no...theres other cheap and serviceable big men out there who can make a bigger impact than kwame
    Yes, he would. He has a bigger frame than Gasol and Odom, and is willing to bang inside the paint. We can just let him foul everyone hard driving into the lane.

And...name me one "quality" big man that we can get. Diop's signing with the Mavs, and K.T.'s resigning with the Spurs. I don't see any other serviceable backup center.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Yes, he would. He has a bigger frame than Gasol and Odom, and is willing to bang inside the paint. We can just let him foul everyone hard driving into the lane.

And...name me one "quality" big man that we can get. Diop's signing with the Mavs, and K.T.'s resigning with the Spurs. I don't see any other serviceable backup center.
    x2

Last edited by Wilson; 07-02-2008 at 10:27 PM.

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vinylman
    Yes i have been there ... do you need me to post references about the mormons?

you are in denial dude

So just because you know something about mormons means you have been there? And no I am not in denial, I have met very few racists in Utah and have lived here for 21 years, so I will trust my judgement over yours."

Man guys quit it already, yes, there are racists there Vinylman, and Mormouns may have some history and all that, but that doesn't mean they're all racist either. Yes it may be the majority but like SchwabSquad said they're not all bad people. But stop provoking each other it's annoying.

I hope we get Ronnie back, Sasha too but that's looking hard to accomplish with what he is asking. If they're looking at Kwame I'm surprised. The little confidence he has left will dwindle down in no time...
    Last edited by Hueco514; 07-02-2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: bolding of quote

^^sounds like somebody is against the Mormon religion to me. If he really believed that, why would he want to live in this 'racist' country that has such deep Slavery roots? Guess that means Americans are racists, right?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind Kwame back on a minimal contract--I think he still has his L.A. home, right?
    I'll be mad if we let Turiaf go for anything less than $4M a year.

**** Kwame Brown. I hate him so terriably much, I hate him hate hate. Never come back.

If we can sign Kwame, they can have Ronny. I dont want them to get Sasha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123