Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Star makes some real good points here...but as far as Jose getting tired I'd have to disagree. He dropped off as soon as TJ came back. I think it was a chemistry thing. Ego maniacs can play through stuff like that without a beat missed because they only see themselves anyway. Jose's a good guy and seemed really thrown off. I think it was all chemistry...he is going to be something to watch all year this year.

interesting how you talked about Duncan..even though im young i remember when David Robinson was in San ANtonio and struggled byhimself until they drafted Duncan..and you know the rest of the storey..but instead replace the draft pick with the FA market..really excited.

my theory on the JO trade.. yes because of the cap room but see i dont think BC actually thinks LBJ, WADE or Carmelo would even sign here i think what he is going to do is the fallowing..

he will either try to keep JO if he is healthy and wants to stay and it wont go against our cap OR he will trade JO to a team that wants to get LBJ and try to bring back a few great players to fill our franchise out. players who are signed for nice size contracts.

there is no way in hell LBJ ever signs in toronto.
    so all we are going to do is use JO contract as trade bait like the lakers did to get gasol
    Chris Spielman #54

If at 1st you don't suceed
    give up you're a born loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stone View Post
    People are sleeping on Nathan Jawari....he's 280 pounds... and can really get off the ground for dunks and blocks.....there is no one in the Nba with his size and weight with that kind of athletic ability...a perfect back up center to Jermaine o'neal.....Oh and every player I say is gonna be a big player...becomes a big player.....Im right 99% of the time....Truthly I can't remember the last time I was wrong....You don't become this confindent over night it takes years and years of being right.....Peace
    you forgot his 7'6 wingspan!!

Great post, but i think teh jO thing gives Toronto a star power and gives and lets other cities know that HEY toronto isnt a scrub team, it's got some stars. Helps put Tdot in the map.. which is important for maybe SIGNING the lebrons/bosh's/wades/amare's/ because before the trade tehy may have beeN" whats toronto" [dotn underestimate the ignorance of amercians:P] so great signing alltogether.

Not to rain in on the parade, but I think this what a lot of people have been saying for the past week...especially when others were hating on the deal. If it doesn't work out, we have an expiring contract. What's not to love about this deal?

imagine in 2010

pg- Calderon
    sg- ?
    sf- ?
    pf- CB4
    c- Amare Stoudamire

Great points and great post. Enjoyed reading your insight.
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12