Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O-Fan View Post
    andre miller is not a great player bob..be honest..i actually wouldnt even want him to back up calderon so why have him starting..no way bob and i really never heard of that 20 year old kid and we really dont need a 20 year old at this point...we wil be going deep into the playoffs and we need veterens 25+
    Andre Miller is one of the best passing PGs in the league and is one of the better defenders at the PG position. He averaged 17ppg on 49% shooting last year. Pleae explain to me how he isn't a great player? Back it up. Meanwhile, you are really hurting your argument when you haven't even heard of Young before. Why wouldn't you learn something about him before saying no to the deal?

woot go BOB..Young is a tremendous project who has showed flash of brilliance at times..be amazing to have him because he could be the future sf ..not sre if Philli will trade Young tho..to them i think Young and Lou Williams are untouchable ...apparently they are going hard after Elton Brand..there future would be amazing with him

pg-Lou Williams
    sg- Andre Igudala
    sf- THaddeus Young
    pf- Elton Brand
    c- Samuel Dalembert

that is definately a playoff team in the eastern conference in my books

calderon is respectable but not as good as Miller or most PGs in this league, in terms of offensive abilities. He, howevers , plays well within a system where perimter players are a premium. Calderon had only 1 good year so we can't say much about him in the same sentence as being asgood as Miller.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    calderon is respectable but not as good as Miller or most PGs in this league, in terms of offensive abilities. He, howevers , plays well within a system where perimter players are a premium. Calderon had only 1 good year so we can't say much about him in the same sentence as being asgood as Miller.
    lmao! not as good as most PGs? Wonder if you have watched any Raptor games the past two seasons. Btw JC has had 2 good seasons now. AND Miller is an aging pg who is a non factor from the perimeter. Miller shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as JC. He should be with the Darrell Armstrongs and Jason Terrys. You make Miller sound like an all-star.

Miller is about the same good as jose, but joses on the way, millers on the way down. Jose is more valuable right now. But the 76ers are barking up the wrong tree, no way jose goes for anything reasonable.

Miller is still very good.. hes closer to end of his prime..as for Calderon i think hes just begining to get there..and last year he had to share some time with Ford when he came back ..Calderon is a double double player next year for sure along with Bosh and hopefully O'neal if they are both healthy...as for Bargnani..coming off the bench i hope this relieves pressure and he can just take the next step because he will be the #1 option off the bench..u say why not Kapono...Andrea is going to draw double teams when hes driving to the basket on bigs..or when the opposition runs at him leaving Kapono and whoever else open

Sixers can offer whatever they want but Jose still has to sign the offer sheet to make it official. I bet you even with BC saying he's gonna match any offer sent to Jose teams are still offering up offer sheets for Jose to sign.

Good thing Brand Opted out,I imagine their gunna spend most of their cap space on him now.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Raps deal Calderon, if we could have a chance for an all-star quality point guard being paid less than 10 mill a year..... HMMMM THAT"S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND . Unless Baron Davis hits his head on a rock, in which case i say go for it.

or maybe he'll get drunk and just play for free.

He Is Back To Us ******!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234