Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acekicker123 View Post
    "Would" or "Wouldn't"
    I am unsure at this point.

I think it's a pretty decent deal, considering that Calderon's one of the league's elite young point guards and would be signed long-term.

Miller on the other hand is also a very good point guard, but his contract is up at the end of the year, and also is not as good as Calderon.

I think it's interesting that there's one Raptor fan who said "no way", and another one that said "Philly gets screwed".

At least it shows that the trade is somewhat debatable and thus somewhat reasonable.

I think it's a pretty decent deal, considering that Calderon's one of the league's elite young point guards and would be signed long-term.

Miller on the other hand is also a very good point guard, but his contract is up at the end of the year, and also is not as good as Calderon.

I think it's interesting that there's one Raptor fan who said "no way", and another one that said "Philly gets screwed".

At least it shows that the trade is somewhat debatable and thus somewhat reasonable.
    we still aren't sure why the other guy said "no way". We might be agreeing that it is a bad deal for the 76ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    we still aren't sure why the other guy said "no way". We might be agreeing that it is a bad deal for the 76ers.
    The guy that said take out Andre Miller and replace him with Iguodala and maybe he'd consider it.

That's basically saying no way lol.

Scanning through the 76ers forum, one of them came up with an interesting trade proposal:

Andre Miller + Louis Williams + Jazz '09 1st round pick for Jose Calderon

lets hope Calderon stays for less than 10m per season

Jazz are going to be a palyoff team and there first round pick will be a top 20+ ..so i dont see how there first round pick would help us much...but i have to admit Williams is a good young player

Iggy is a restricted free agent as well... I think they would put more resources on bringing him back than tryting to pursue calderon.

"Would" or "Wouldn't"
    sorry i ment wouldnt

Sigh someone wanna give me a hand?

Trying to explain to Sixer fans that Calderon > Miller.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...=1#post5679884

Quote Originally Posted by T.O-Fan View Post
    sorry i ment wouldnt
    why wouldn't they? They get a great PG who is an expiring contract and they get a 20 year old kid who could be the answer at SF.

why wouldn't they? They get a great PG who is an expiring contract and they get a 20 year old kid who could be the answer at SF.
    Told you it was an interesting deal

That makes 2 against the deal and 1 for it.

I'll remain neutral on this.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentViet View Post
    Switch Iggy with Miller and I'd still have to debate it.
    Are you serious? When I first saw the trade I thought it was pretty fair. Miller is one of the most underrated players in the league and Young is gonna **** all over the league in another 2 years. Only reason I dont do this is because Miller is already 31.

andre miller is not a great player bob..be honest..i actually wouldnt even want him to back up calderon so why have him starting..no way bob and i really never heard of that 20 year old kid and we really dont need a 20 year old at this point...we wil be going deep into the playoffs and we need veterens 25+

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast