Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    Tek definitely does not deserve it. I thought they took the guy who finished 2nd to back up.
    I think the fans pick only the starters and the players vote (if it differs) gets the backups, and then the manager fills out the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by americanoutlaw View Post
    you guys think Ellsbury could make the cut??
    Not even close. Hamilton, Sizemore, Upton, Ichiro, and Hunter all are more deserving at this point. Hell, even David DeJesus is outhitting him (OBA, OBP, OPS). Why is he even in the conversation?

Ellsbury is not even on the ballot. Coco is instead.

Quote Originally Posted by americanoutlaw View Post
    you guys think Ellsbury could make the cut??
    he is leading the league in steals...tho he hasnt had one in a while, and his defense is impecible. he cna hit pretty good as well, but there are other players who mite get the vote like, Grady Sizemore and Ichiro, i dont think he'll make the cut, wait a few years, but not yet
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Does this Rangers fan REALLY take Kinsler over Pedroia?

Manny, Ortiz (but he won't be ready) Drew, Matsuzaka, Beckett, Papelbon, Youkilis, and Pedroia.

Manny does not deserve it. He had a great April, horrible May, and so-so June. I'm sure you can find plenty of guys who can put up a .282/.375/.884 line in a power hitter's position.

Drew shouldn't make it either. Almost all of his production has come in two hot streaks. The overall line is probably good enough (.299/.409/.979) but I'd rather have consistency.

Dice-K will probably be hurt as much by the time off as anything. Having Francona pick makes it interesting. He could get the nod because of the marketing issues, but could get bypassed because of the DL stint and the Sox desire to limit his throwing. That's a toss up.

Beckett should not be there. He's pitched fairly well since mid-June or so, but was incredibly inconsistent before that.

I couldn't agree more.

Keep the pitchers home or bring them and don't use them, the more likely scenario.

Drew has been awful for about 10-11 games now..... he is hitting about .100. Ellsbury went south too. Oh you can't steal first!

Manny needs the time off to rest his hammy and to work on his MMA moves.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/stats/s...it&timeFrame=1

Ortiz hit again last night. The good.
    Last edited by lil'papi; 07-02-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'papi View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

Keep the pitchers home or bring them and don't use them, the more likely scenario.

Drew has been awful for about 10-11 games now..... he is hitting about .100. Ellsbury went south too. Oh you can't steal first!

Manny needs the time off to rest his hammy and to work on his MMA moves.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/stats/s...it&timeFrame=1
    .136/.269/.587 from Manny over the last week. Very timely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12