Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bargnani-Kapono rumored to Miami

Rumor is out around a few forums that a package which may include Kapono and Bargnani and other parts may be headed to Miami for Marion. This doesnt seem to match up salary wise but who knows what they got planned, I do know through media articles that Toronto wants Marion.

I love this idea, as long as we don't have to throw in AP

MARION-BOSH-O'NEAL

Calderon+Parker....

Nuff said..

I bought a Bargnani jersey a year ago though

In a heartbeat I would make this deal. We would be beyond scary offensively and defensively with JO and Marion. I love it. Love how active BC is. He's changed the whole culture in Toronto has a place where players want to be. No chance we could have got any all-star caliber players prior to him being here. Financially though, we would need more then these two to match Marion's salary. Kapono and Bargs make approx. $11 between the two of them and Marion is at $17 mil.
    Last edited by VinceIsASally; 06-26-2008 at 12:14 PM.

i will jizz my pants if that happens

Quote Originally Posted by VinceIsASally View Post
    In a heartbeat I would make this deal. We would be beyond scary offensively and defensively with JO and Marion. I love it. Love how active BC is. He's changed the whole culture in Toronto has a place where players want to be. No chance we could have got any all-star caliber players prior to him being here. Financially though, we would need more then these two to match Marion's salary.
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...4~28&te=&cash=

omg.. WOW !

what's genious about this move is that raptors are not financialyl screwed for years to come
    we can probably sign vet's with MLE
    New big three? HM..
    As well..it shows B.C. can amend his mistakes and address the change rihgt away

if we trade for marion, its leaves us Bosh, Calderon, O'Neal, Marion, Delfino, Graham, Ukic, Humphries. 8 players and we would only have the MLE and vet-minimum to sign players which equals a bad bench.

Props To Coolmo For The Sig
    TORONTO RAPTORS

bargnani-kapono-graham-hump for Marion

works in the trade checker, thats about all i see that could work, so we would have some filling in the gaps to do after the trade if it were to happen

But don't get me wrong i would love to have marion i just think we would be giving up too much.

TORONTO RAPTORS

Is there a link somewhere for this? Even just one to another forum discussing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors27 View Post
    if we trade for marion, its leaves us Bosh, Calderon, O'Neal, Marion, Delfino, Graham, Ukic, Humphries. 8 players and we would only have the MLE and vet-minimum to sign players which equals a bad bench.
    The theory would be to follow what Boston did, get a big three in place and fill in the gaps with solid role players that just want to win a championship and will play for the minimum salary.

You dont win championships with bench players, in the playoffs its your starters who decide games and get the bulk of the minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Acekicker123 View Post
    Is there a link somewhere for this? Even just one to another forum discussing it?
    http://basketball.******.com/src_wir...ted_in_marion/

here is the link of the interest and a long time ****** member put forth the names involved in the rumor through his source who works for mlse

yeah but with no bench you dont make the playoffs..lol

TORONTO RAPTORS

i think i would rather trade for Jefferson, less money which means saving a player..but Marion would be awesome along side Bosh and O'neal on teh D.

TORONTO RAPTORS

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast