Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    we need Josh Smith type D!!!
    Lakers,Dodgers,Kings(NhL)

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom1 View Post
    Let's do it than get artest if he opts out.. If not I think ariza will be good at sf or we can get posey...
    whats wrong with the people who want posey.....he played for the celtics....enouph said......stop being ****

the west side

VETO that trade.....Farmar is going to be really good in the up and coming years

Why is everyone always trying to trade for a star point guard? We dont need one. It's never worked. You can't have a star PG and a star SG together on the same team, it doesn't work. Baron Davis would really have to become humble cuz he wouldn't be handling the ball all the time like he does in golden state he'd become the #3 option after pau.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Why is everyone always trying to trade for a star point guard? We dont need one. It's never worked. You can't have a star PG and a star SG together on the same team, it doesn't work. Baron Davis would really have to become humble cuz he wouldn't be handling the ball all the time like he does in golden state he'd become the #3 option after pau.
    it could work and Pau would be the #3 option with his soft @$$
    UNCOMMON
    ACTS 11:9

I'll pass never really liked Baron Davis. We need a SF not a PG

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

Quote Originally Posted by E-ROC View Post
    I do think the Lakers need someone who can score off the dribble. They have a lot of one dimensional guards who can't creat their own shot. The Lakers need at least one; doesn't necessarily have to be Baron Davis.
    Well Kobe can score off the dribble just fine, Farmar can get into the lane and score, he just needs to work on his decision making, and didn't one of the Lakers say something about Sasha working on creating his own shot? Sorry I can't provide a link on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireworld View Post
    Well what if Vlad Rad works hard this summer and comes back gunz BlAzzzIng!
    You could say that about any bad player lol. If Vlad works hard at his D then I'd be happy to see him stay with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by YungMomba View Post
    this is not a bad trade I agree totally baron's a monster an ariza can fill the 3 fine just needs a lil tuning up which he can get if he wrks out wit Kobells this summer the hell wit artest his D is good but does anyone really think that he would of been able to score on that boston D HELL NAW his O is boo boo get BD
    Scoring the ball really isn't our problem. I'm a bit unsure about Artest because of his past, but if we had him to defend Paul Pierce in the finals instead of Vlad it would have been much less painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland2007 View Post
    stick to our team,

we just need a solid rebounder, and low post defender.
    Exactly! And we'll get that from Bynum if he can get healthy.

I would say our only issues right now are Bynum's health, and Odom. I love the guy, but he might struggle at SF. If so we should see what we can get for him next season, IMO.

If we got BDiddy we could find an adequite SF off the street. We would have our pick of the litter. BIG 4. Every vet SF and their momma would want to sign with us. Could even live w/ the SFs we currently have.

Can we throw in Vald or Luke.. to get Harrington as well..

Real Laker Fans are COKED out, drunk, Pimp women, and are nuts!!! Hollywood's Best!!
    MY HERO

Why would GSW take Vlad or Puke? They cant run, bad contracts. We would get Baron in this deal and have unrealistic expectations. its Baron freaking Davis. Top 3-4-5 PG. Our answer to Paul and DWill. Cant expect more than that.

Thumbs up The Answer to cp3 an deron

BD is the answer to us getting killed by cp3 an deron williams cuz its damn sure not farmer he might be the worst defensive player on the team behind the space cadet fisher is aging an j-far is nothing more than a backup right now I agree he is young but BD is not that bad of a tutor is we can keep farmer am tired of everybody on this artest guy like I mentioned b4 his O is BOO BOO he can hit open 3s not when his closely guarded by a pierce or a posey his post up game is average at best an doesn't have the handles to penetrate plus he's a cancer the pacers are just not getting over em then there's the pepole that say baron will have to humble his self hmmmmmmmmmmm did u idiots watch the finals I saw 3 superstars humble them self for the sake of winnig a ring so dnt gimmey that bs besides if baron needs some convincing we could always call adam sandler " All ur life u have a dream "

as long as BD wants to be a support for KB, AB and Pau.

BD is the answer to us getting killed by cp3 an deron williams cuz its damn sure not farmer he might be the worst defensive player on the team behind the space cadet fisher is aging an j-far is nothing more than a backup right now I agree he is young but BD is not that bad of a tutor is we can keep farmer am tired of everybody on this artest guy like I mentioned b4 his O is BOO BOO he can hit open 3s not when his closely guarded by a pierce or a posey his post up game is average at best an doesn't have the handles to penetrate plus he's a cancer the pacers are just not getting over em then there's the pepole that say baron will have to humble his self hmmmmmmmmmmm did u idiots watch the finals I saw 3 superstars humble them self for the sake of winnig a ring so dnt gimmey that bs besides if baron needs some convincing we could always call adam sandler " All ur life u have a dream "
    Farmar isn't a terrible defender, and he's young enough and a hard enough worker to continue getting better.

Baron Davis at PG would give us two guys that need the ball in their hands to be effective, so the chemistry just wouldn't work.

hey man, ever heard of punctuation?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast