Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is some funny stuff. This guy is saying cops coerced his g/f to file a domestic complaint to arrest him while they compile evidence to detain him for the Walker beating.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3460294

I smell scapegoat.

That dude couldnt whoop anyones ***... The only explination i can give is:

A) Walker must have been as loaded as i am Before a Raider Game (at the Tailgate)... &

B) THat Lil B***H must have had a gun at Walker Face to force him to get in the car... No Facts Just Thoughts...

C) Since Walker probably resisted his lil B*** ***... Then they probably Pistoled whipped him J Dub...

Thats my thoughts... My thoughts only... No Way That Fadelitch Charecter is whopping anyones ***...
    Here is another thought... Send His B*** ***** to the Black Hole... Let Oakland take care of him.. That will be some great Justice.

Peace.
    Last edited by JCZein; 06-25-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCZein View Post
    That dude couldnt whoop anyones ***... The only explination i can give is:

A) Walker must have been as loaded as i am Before a Raider Game (at the Tailgate)... &

B) THat Lil B***H must have had a gun at Walker Face to force him to get in the car... No Facts Just Thoughts...

C) Since Walker probably resisted his lil B*** ***... Then they probably Pistoled whipped him J Dub...

Thats my thoughts... My thoughts only... No Way That Fadelitch Charecter is whopping anyones ***...
    Here is another thought... Send His B*** ***** to the Black Hole... Let Oakland take care of him.. That will be some great Justice.

Peace.
    HAHAHAHA you send him in there thats like giving him the death sentence.

I thought Arabs were peacefull people and that they mined there own jewels..

Turns out Javon suffered a broken jaw!!

-----RotoWorld----
    Javon Walker - WR Jun. 26 - 10:28 pm et

According to the Las Vegas Police Department's arrest report, Javon Walker suffered a broken jaw in addition to a fractured orbital bone and a concussion when he was beaten and robbed on June 16.

If Walker is unable to consume solid foods, it's possible he'll lose some weight. Walker showed up to minicamps in less than ideal shape, so that might not be the worst thing. But at this point there's no way of telling if he'll be ready for training camp. Consider him out indefinitely and a flier pick at best in fantasy drafts until we hear Walker has resumed practicing.
    Source: FOX 5 Vegas

Give Him The Chair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adealstimson View Post
    Give Him The Chair!!!
    HAHA no....lets HANG HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by nstachowski View Post
    HAHA no....lets HANG HIM!
    No no no.....take him to Raiders training camp, tie him to a tackling dummy, line-up about 20 yards away and let each player take a shot at him in a dead sprint, full pads and all!! That would be great!! Hows that for a beating!!
    Last edited by c2thab; 07-01-2008 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by c2thab View Post
    No no no.....take him to Raiders training camp, tie him to a tackling dummy, line-up about 20 yards away and let each player take a shot at him in a dead sprint, full pads and all!! That would be great!! Hows that for a beating!!
    Nice...

Quote Originally Posted by bigvee1 View Post
    Nice...

Funny you said that. They actually took your advice and tied him up to a bag and let Robert Thomas have at him full speed. The problem was, he missed the tackle. :cry:

Too bad Schweigert wasn't on our team anymore, he was an easier target.

Quote Originally Posted by c2thab View Post
    Move Gallery back to tackle for practic and strap this goof to his back. Then the DE's can take their turns knocking Gallery on his back. That'll teach.
    I've always looked for the perfect life to step into. I've taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home me. ---Layne Staley

Quote Originally Posted by laraiders2006 View Post
    Funny you said that. They actually took your advice and tied him up to a bag and let Robert Thomas have at him full speed. The problem was, he missed the tackle. :cry:

Too bad Schweigert wasn't on our team anymore, he was an easier target.
    hahahahahahaha.....good one...

Right on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12