Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW View Post
    My eyes are wide open. And for your information, if the Mets are a .500 team, the Phills are like a .540 team. WOW!!!!!!!!!! This seasons over!! Lets give up. And you say that we're lucky the Phills lost 6 in a row??? How about the Phills are lucky that the Mets havent won 6 in a row, AT LEAST NOT YET!!! Maybe you should jump off the Mets bandwagon, OHHH wait, you already have. THANK GOD FOR ALL US TRUE MET FANS. As TUG said, "Ya gotta believe" and I for one definetly do, especially since we are only 4 games out. Thats 4 games! 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4 ONLY 4! If we lose then we lose, but at least I can say that I had faith in the team, as only true Met fans can say.

Shut the **** up...

kthnxbai

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Shut the **** up...

kthnxbai
    Hey, if you dont agree with what at least some of the things that I'm saying, then change your name to Metssuck. nymetsrule is not an appropriate name for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DREW View Post
    Hey, if you dont agree with what at least some of the things that I'm saying, then change your name to Metssuck. nymetsrule is not an appropriate name for you.

...I don't care about you or what you say...

Nice, mature exchange here.

kthanxbai? Are you kidding me?
    "If we want to be an iconic franchise, which I think we are capable of doing, we have to write more good stories than bad, and occasionally we have to write a really epic story." --Sandy Alderson

Quote Originally Posted by SJ5382 View Post
    Nice, mature exchange here.

kthanxbai? Are you kidding me?
    Actaully, yeah I was...haha.

6. 06-26-2008, 05:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by moneyball View Post
    You can't win with a below average pitching staff, virtually no manager and the worst GM in the game. Once again you are worse than the Yankees.
    I dont know what team you root for(A's?) but you dont have a ****in' clue about what you're talking about

just thought I'd throw that out there

Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    I dont know what team you root for(A's?) but you dont have a ****in' clue about what you're talking about

just thought I'd throw that out there
    If he does root for the A's then he shouldn't be on here. Only true mets fans should be on here.

Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    If he does root for the A's then he shouldn't be on here. Only true mets fans should be on here.
    I dont mind other teams' fans coming in here......just dont be a moron

Easily one of the must unknowledgeable people around right there!

BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

the guys just trying to rile people up.

The Mets got 17 hits in a three game series against Mariners. That is less then 6 hits a game! The Mariners weak bullpen practically shut down the Mets by allowing only four hits over the three games.

Yank Fan since '58 -- Mets Fan since '62
    Model Trains - N-scale, Genealogy, Philately, Photography, Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    The Mets got 17 hits in a three game series against Mariners. That is less then 6 hits a game! The Mariners weak bullpen practically shut down the Mets by allowing only four hits over the three games.

Yeah, that's a great point. I mean I'll certainly take an 8-2 win, but the met's lack of production after the 3rd inning is definitely a cause for concern.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMet View Post
    OK, enough of this ridiculous talk. It's one thing for people to root for us to lose, I agree that those people can go jump in a lake...but the people who were fed up with the play of this team to the point where they had no confidence are just as much fans as you are, dude. Back the hell off. We all love this team, that's why we get so sick over their struggles. Some people can shake it off easier, others can't. Deal with it, and get off their backs.

And truth be told, we've gotten back to .500 like 9 times this season. It's not exactly the end of the problems. We've got a lot to prove. The reason fans are excited again is because Jerry Manuel has actually brought a new attitude to the team. Let us enjoy it instead of slamming us with your ignorant comments.
    IGht first of all dude we were all fed up with the team.. but there is a difference between being fed up with the team.. and giving up on the team.. YOu should never ever give up on a team.. especially when we are only 7 games out.. with so many games left to play.. U guys need to watch more baseball and realize that its a 162 game sport.. teams are going to struggle and strive... I wasnt "slamming" anyone who was fed up with the team.. we all were fed up with the team.... I was slamiing u guys for giving up on the team so early... and i was slamming the people who told me i was crazy when i said we could turn it around.. i was slamming the people that wanted to "rebuild"... and if i remember correctly and from the way u are speaking.. u were one of those people that felt that we had no chance.....Your a met fan as well.. and to see a met fan give up on the team like.. absolutely have no faith on tema... bash the team.. call them out before half the season is over.. dissapoints me.. and pisses me off... That post was out of fustration oft that stuff.. cause i hate it.. Liek how could ug uys say we need to "rebuild"..? "its over".... "face it, this team is just not good enough".... Real and loyal fans believe in the team untill they are officially out..a nd everyone in the right mind knows that this is one of the most talented team we have put on the field.. HOw are u going to give up on themm.. enjoy all u want.. but when the team loses a couple of games.. i hope i dont hear your "ignorant" crap.. about how this team isnt good.

Quote Originally Posted by J-N-M-ETS4LYF View Post
    IGht first of all dude we were all fed up with the team.. but there is a difference between being fed up with the team.. and giving up on the team.. YOu should never ever give up on a team.. especially when we are only 7 games out.. with so many games left to play.. U guys need to watch more baseball and realize that its a 162 game sport.. teams are going to struggle and strive... I wasnt "slamming" anyone who was fed up with the team.. we all were fed up with the team.... I was slamiing u guys for giving up on the team so early... and i was slamming the people who told me i was crazy when i said we could turn it around.. i was slamming the people that wanted to "rebuild"... and if i remember correctly and from the way u are speaking.. u were one of those people that felt that we had no chance.....Your a met fan as well.. and to see a met fan give up on the team like.. absolutely have no faith on tema... bash the team.. call them out before half the season is over.. dissapoints me.. and pisses me off... That post was out of fustration oft that stuff.. cause i hate it.. Liek how could ug uys say we need to "rebuild"..? "its over".... "face it, this team is just not good enough".... Real and loyal fans believe in the team untill they are officially out..a nd everyone in the right mind knows that this is one of the most talented team we have put on the field.. HOw are u going to give up on themm.. enjoy all u want.. but when the team loses a couple of games.. i hope i dont hear your "ignorant" crap.. about how this team isnt good.
    I'm right there with you, and totally agree with everything you said! Except of course for the part that we are 7 games out, because I believe that its 4.5 if I'm not mistaken. The one thing that gets me is not that people are dissapointed with the Mets, because they should be, but the fact that they are giving up on the Mets for this season, with over half the season left and only a handfull of games to make up. Its like theyre saying the Phillies/Marlins/Braves are that much better than this team. Well if thats the case, why is this team so close?

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    ...I don't care about you or what you say...

By your responses, I can already tell that I've been a Met fan longer than your age. You must without any doubt be less than 15 years old. you should learn to have debates or disscussions better than just speaking out in that manner.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast