Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grkmaster View Post
    When i dont get enough sleep, my mind races and I am all over the place and do stupid things!!!!

Well, then your excused, haha.

Mets are awesome
    title explains it all
    I really like Jerry manuel
    I just flew back into PA i went out to see them in CO and the whole pitchers waiting to give the ball to their relief is something to see in person

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Well, then your excused, haha.
    Watch your tone, boy!
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grkmaster View Post
    Watch your tone, boy!
    why does "deliverance" come to mind?
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

Quote Originally Posted by arliss View Post
    why does "deliverance" come to mind?
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    We are finally back at .500 and I predict the mets to first place by the end of the week
    So you know the Phillies are going to keep losing, because without their help, no way are the Mets going to be back in first place by the end of the week!

Yank Fan since '58 -- Mets Fan since '62
    Model Trains - N-scale, Genealogy, Philately, Photography, Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by k_rock923 View Post
    Everyone that jumped off the bandwagon in the past few weeks, kindly stay off.
    I second that... !! BANDWAGONERS hate to say We told u so... ONce u jump off.. stay off...I still remember about a week ago defending the mets when some "bandwagon" fans were saying.. OO its Time to "rebuild"... "be practical.. we are not good enough"/// "face reality"... "we're just not that good"... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH/// all the real fans believed.. and to be a real Mets fan "u gotta Believe"... soo all of u that stopped believing before the half way point... when we were only 7 1/2 games out.. Hop off.. u guys need to learn that baseball is a 162 game sport.. and a team as good as ours cant stay down for long.. WE played horrible and we were still only 7 games out.. We were due to play better...Liek i said if the phillies did it with about 25 games left.. why cant we do it with 90 games left.. GO mets... Never stop believing True fans..

Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    its funny a week ago everyone was ready to give up on the Mets....this week theyre awesome
    All done with mirrors because unless my eyes deceived me, I really haven't seen that much of an improvement. Maybe a baby step or two because that come from behind win over the Angels was awesome, but other then that, there really hasn't been anything else to gloat about.

Yank Fan since '58 -- Mets Fan since '62
    Model Trains - N-scale, Genealogy, Philately, Photography, Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    All done with mirrors because unless my eyes deceived me, I really haven't seen that much of an improvement. Maybe a baby step or two because that come from behind win over the Angels was awesome, but other then that, there really hasn't been anything else to gloat about.
    I mean 3 straight series wins is somthing pretty impressive... after the major staffing changes and all that... and i think gaining 4 games towards first place is also somthing any met fan should "gloat" about... and i mean reyes scoring wat liek 20 runs in his last game is somthing to "gloat" about.. AN i mean beating the angels.. a first place AL team.. the way we did.. against K rod is pretty good to me.. and U guys forget that even before we won these three series... we played good baseball against dBacks .. we didint win.. but Billy blew that series for us.. and that padres series.. we lost 3 2-1 games.. and billy blew that sunday game where we were up big.. and we beat the giants the series b4 that.. and it think the series b4 the giants.. we beat the yanks.. so We've been playing good baseball for about 3 or 4 weeks now.. and we are finally starting to put it together... its easy for any "real" mets fan to think of this team as awsume.. they deserve credit..

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylee722 View Post
    haha some people who were killing themselves at the beginning of the year are starting to come back now and say we are going to make the playoffs after saying we were going ot finish in last place. Get out of here bandwagon fans... real Mets fans only!!!
    I totally agree. Its like night and day with some of these posts/posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
    I agree with that. However I do see some improvements. Its only been a week, so its going to take time to see what changes, if any, Manuel will make.

I already see some positives, but the big thing they we have to keep it up. I am very optomistic though we can get it together

anytime we walk away from a road trip 4-2 is good by me! Ecspecially it being our 4th out west against the Angels and Rockies (who were playing their best ball of the year). Let's just hope it continues!

one game at a time first we have to reach over .500

which they will do tonight against the m's.

there r a few things coming that will make it easier on the mets. 1 being church's return and the other is the furthest they will travel is Houston... and believe me all the travel hurt and will start to hurt the teams that have to do it the 2nd half. now we get to play the lesser teams too. so i guess there was 3 things.
    I downloaded free trading app and have been making a lot of money ever since. Everything green energy is flying

the mets will win the ball game

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast