Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    DFA Sweeney.

Vin just said Tiffee is coming up.

Another solid outing for McDonald on Friday, 2 ER through 5 IP. His ERA is over 4 but dropping steadily with very good results in May.

McDonald has pitched fairly well. He and Meloan seem to sail through 4 or 5 innings and then run into trouble the deeper they get into games.

speaking of which

Schmidt pitched 3 near perfect inng, then in the 4th, gave up 2 earned runs on a couple of hits and catcher's interference. He will need the full 30 dy re-hab against tougher hitting. I think one more start in low a then high a or even AA!

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants23200 View Post
    McDonald has pitched fairly well. He and Meloan seem to sail through 4 or 5 innings and then run into trouble the deeper they get into games.
    Meloan should follow Logan's advice and just stick to relief. He could be a dominant reliever and could have already been on the big club if he would just relieve only.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Schmidt pitched 3 near perfect inng, then in the 4th, gave up 2 earned runs on a couple of hits and catcher's interference. He will need the full 30 dy re-hab against tougher hitting. I think one more start in low a then high a or even AA!
    Schmidt is already pitching at High A. Inland is our high A team and Great Lakes is our A ball team.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants23200 View Post
    Schmidt is already pitching at High A. Inland is our high A team and Great Lakes is our A ball team.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Dave...When Schmidt was "moved" to the 60 day Drew List, did his he credit for time-served on the 30 day DL ?

Thanks, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by blueplatespcial View Post
    Vin just said Tiffee is coming up.
    What is Tiffee's best position? I have heard he can play several.

Schmidt 60 day is retroactive, so he can come up sooner. meloan...

The team discoverd that meloan's speed droped a good 5 mph if he relieved two daus in a row! As a starter he has 5 days to recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blue View Post
    What is Tiffee's best position? I have heard he can play several.
    The LV bio says 3B.
    I've seen him in the LV box at 3B, 1B and LF.

Uggghhh, Dave?

Last night 23 runs in vegas!

LaRoche starting his 4th game at first went 3 for 7 scored 4 runs and drove in 5. Loney better watch his back. I think soon as lindsey can play first again LaRoche will begin seeing time at second. He has polayed there before in the low minors.

Elis the catcher hit a grand slam and is now hitting 318;

Johnson won again last night. the old major leauge starter is having a very good triple a season. he is 7 and 2 with a 3.90 ERA [excellent for triple A]

Dave,

How does Lucas May look? What are his chances of making the big leagues within the next year or so?

His bat looks fine ...but

Quote Originally Posted by southerndodgerf View Post
    Dave,

How does Lucas May look? What are his chances of making the big leagues within the next year or so?
    This is only his second year catching. I think he will need one more year in Vegas and about 40 to 50 games in the show before he is ready to catch full time. So fiqure him being in vegas for most of 09 and up in the show august sept and a full time back up in 2010.

Stuilts pitched another great game again today!

7 inng, 3 hits one run no walks and 8 K's.

He is only 4 and 6 but he has pitched great for over a month. His ERA is 3.64 great for a starter in vegas!

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast