Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blue View Post
    Tiffee is a big zero, and Koplove is a very marginal prospect. Not much news here.
    FYI: Neither is a prospect, however Tiffee (29 yo) is hitting .393 with an ops of 1.022 granted it is just in AAA. Koplove is doing a great job considering it is the hitter friendly PCL (ERA 3.44). September call up at best but worth noting.

Wed night

In High a Santana went o for 4 but managed to drive in his 89th RBI. Gallerger the big [6'5"] 19 year old [20 11/16] hit a home run and went 2 for 4 now hitting 315.

Low a lambo the other 19 year old hit a 3 run homer.

I think Dejesuse is no longer a short stop. he has been playing all most nothing but 2nd base for the last 2 months and he did play the whole futures game at second.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    In High a Santana went o for 4 but managed to drive in his 89th RBI. Gallerger the big [6'5"] 19 year old [20 11/16] hit a home run and went 2 for 4 now hitting 315.

Low a lambo the other 19 year old hit a 3 run homer.

I think Dejesuse is no longer a short stop. he has been playing all most nothing but 2nd base for the last 2 months and he did play the whole futures game at second.
    Yeah, DeJesus was told a couple months ago to play 2 out of every 3 games at 2B. There are speculations that he'll be called up, traded or moved to AAA to groom him for next year.

I'm kinda excited, it may mean that they're seriously looking at keeping Furcal, or Hu may still be our future and in any of those cases, DeJesus could be our future leadoff hitter.

If you guys wouldn't mind telling me your top prospects I would appreciate it.

HU PLAYED LAST NIGHT [not you...Hu]

Went 0 for 3 but he played for the first time in 6 weeks. Guess he can see again!

Lambo went 1 for 4 but that was a 3 run homer. That makes 12 homers and 67 rbi's. Not bad for a guy who won't turn 20 till august.

in high A Santana went 1 for 5 but that one was a bases clearing dounle driving in his 91, 92 and 93 rbi.

Santana now has 31 doubles, 4 triples, 14 homers and 93 RBI's in 94 games.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Went 0 for 3 but he played for the first time in 6 weeks. Guess he can see again!

Lambo went 1 for 4 but that was a 3 run homer. That makes 12 homers and 67 rbi's. Not bad for a guy who won't turn 20 till august.

in high A Santana went 1 for 5 but that one was a bases clearing dounle driving in his 91, 92 and 93 rbi.

Santana now has 31 doubles, 4 triples, 14 homers and 93 RBI's in 94 games.
    Good to see Lambo and Santana still raking. Also nice to see Hu playing again, hope him and DeJesus continue to develop so our long term SS problems gets fixed.

The Giants NL West Division chase.

Gagné's HGH Care Package

Monday night.................Hu can see!

In vegas Ellis the catcher went 2 for 3 and is now hitting 303.
    Lindsey hit his 18th home run and has 74 RBI's
    Hu went 2 for 3. Hitting is hard, But alot easier when you can see!
    [if he is not traded, and the dodgers don't get a short stop. Don't be surpried if Hu comes back up mid august, if he starts to hit like last year!]

In low a lambo went 2 for 4 with his 13th homer. He is hitting 298 with 13 homers 45 runs and 65 RBI's.

In high a Santana went 2 for 5. He is hitting 317 with 14 homers 33 doubles, 4 triples 82 runs scored and 93 rbi's [he has an excellent chance to score and drive in over 100 runs!] In 96 games he walked 63 times and struck out only 54 times. His OBP is a great 420!

also in high A Gallger in only his second year of pro ball is going great. Gong 3 for 3 last night, scoring two and driving in two.

The 6'5" 210 pound man child [won't be 20 untill the end of November] was only drafted last year. He played half season of rookie ball. He had a extended spring training and has played in 54 games this year [mostly 3rd base]

He is hitting 313, with 30 runs, 34 rbi's, 27 doubles, 3 home runs, and a OBP of 361. The team is so confident in the young man they have him hitting clean up at the age of 19!

Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    If you guys wouldn't mind telling me your top prospects I would appreciate it.
    Hard to say right now. If you still consider Kershaw a prospect, him. Otherwise, starting pitcher McDonald if I had to say right now. But things will be more clear at the start of next ST.

Have we signed Nick Buss yet?

Quote Originally Posted by G2BOAT View Post
    Have we signed Nick Buss yet?
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/draft....php?team=1011

Yes.

Gagné's HGH Care Package

Hey alright cool good to hear...or see. Hopefully we see him in a Dodger in a couple of years. Trojan/Dodger combo.

http://dodgers.scout.com/2/762866.html

A small run down on our picks from the Evil Genius himself. I'd like to sign Joyce but he probably won't.

Gagné's HGH Care Package

Interesting news from last night!

First Hu got another hit and even drove in a run.

In double A second baseman Dejesus went 2/5 and his OBP is now 408
    May went 2/4
    and Juan Gonzalez the 26 year old who is now playing short stop hit his 12 home run and drove in his 45 RBI. [short stop help for Nomar?]

In High A
    Santana went 1/2 with an rbi and a run with three walks 2 intentional. he is now hitting=318 14 homers 94 rbi's 84 runs OBP 426. Found out last night that Santana is hitting 400 with men on base.

Gallger went 2 for 2 drove in 3 runs and is now hitting 323. As a left hand batter he is hitting 302 against righties and 400 against south paws.

I also found out some very intersting info on the big kid. I could not understand how a 19 year old who was only drafted last year, who was in high school in 07 could be playing every day in high [advanced] ball.

Gallger played only one short season last year [season lasts 3 months for rookies] Gallger should be in ogdon this year. But he had a extended spring traing and instead of going to rookie ball he took the place of a first baseman named perez as a back up. This was suposed to be for only one week 2 tops to fill a spot.

Instead gallger ruined the teams plans by hitting so well and kept on hitting and now finds himself playing everyday at third and batting clean up! All from a man child who won't turn 20 untill the end of November and who was in high school last year!

In other high A news Pedroza our short stop went 3/5 and is noe hitting 296

Can somebody please tell me why other MLB teams don't want these guys? You are the man Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by knoxcrew View Post
    Can somebody please tell me why other MLB teams don't want these guys? You are the man Dave.
    because you can't really tell how good a guy could be until AA or AAA so they wont ask for them unless they look like they're pure studs. No one wants to trade for a guy that'll be ready in 2-3-4 years, they want someone who can play this year or next, and a lot of our AA and AAA prospects are a year or so away

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast