Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedo83 View Post
    david lee aint all that good he cant defend any big pf, and what happen to help defense curry is not a great defender but thats why you get a pf that is. jerry krause had the right idea curry can score and tyson can defend how dumb is isiah for getting zbo thats the big problem so for all yall dissing eddy yall dont know basketball, its called a team game and this team is built around scorers no defense thats why yall suck
    Curry is a bust. Period.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Wow, u call that effective. The month of March was horrible. You call 17.9pts and almost 7 turnovers effective? You call a near 50% Ft percentage effective? You call 7.5 turnovers for an entire month effective? You call one assist effective?

So you my friend....either u did not watch the Knicks or u are the liar. Anji please dont come at me with these crazy stats cause I can counter them like I just did.

Cant believe u think 18pts and 6.6 turnovers is effective? yea right.
    TOT is total rebounds.......... talking out of your back side is not countering, LOL.

You said once teams started double teaming him he became VERY INEFFECTIVE, in comparison to what he was doing earler in the year correct????

You explain how 50%/17.9 Points with an 1 assist and 60 % shooting/ 21 points with 1 assist is VERY INEFFECTIVE compared to the numbers he was putting up when "he wasn't getting doubled teamed" after you pull your foot out of your mouth LIAR!!!!!! Your blind ASSertion is he got marketly worst when teams focused on him in the last months, the numbers prove other wise, please.
    Last edited by Anji; 12-24-2007 at 06:30 PM.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

Wow, u call that effective. The month of March was horrible. You call 17.9pts and almost 7 turnovers effective? You call a near 50% Ft percentage effective? You call 7.5 turnovers for an entire month effective? You call one assist effective?

So you my friend....either u did not watch the Knicks or u are the liar. Anji please dont come at me with these crazy stats cause I can counter them like I just did.

Cant believe u think 18pts and 6.6 turnovers is effective? yea right.

I dont call it effective. I just call it a lie.

Curry averaged 3.9 turnovers in March not 6.6 turnovers as you claimed.

People that have a legit point dont feel the need to lie about it to other people

Curry has never averaged 6.6 nor 7.5 turnovers in a month despite what you say.
    Last edited by SLY WILLIAMS; 12-24-2007 at 06:55 PM.

LOL, there is no reason to lie on Curry if you don't like him. He grabs about 2-3 less rebounds and blocks about .5 shots then he should. That is your gripe with Eddy if you don't like him, no need for the extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    LOL, there is no reason to lie on Curry if you don't like him. He grabs about 2-3 less rebounds and blocks about .5 shots then he should. That is your gripe with Eddy if you don't like him, no need for the extra stuff.
    Ok, my bad, I thought those were turnover numbers.

Are u crazy or something? Do you think Curry is 2-3 rebounds and .5 block away from being amazing. No, it is much more than that. Curry has no heart and he is lazy. He has absolutely no help defense. He cant help at all. He lets everyone blow by him and he is not an interior presence at all. He cannot pass out of a double-team and he has shown no improvement. He has shown absolutely none at all. About the rebounds, he has no effort into tryin to get them. He never jumps and grabs it out the air. The only boards that Curry gets is the ones that go directly into his hands off the rim. He has no hustle at all. I kno he doesnt get blocks but the thing is does he try. NO! Does he at least alter shots. HELL NO! I rather have a hustler on my team. Thats displays effort and trys.

Now that is my gripe with Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I dont call it effective. I just call it a lie.

Curry averaged 3.9 turnovers in March not 6.6 turnovers as you claimed.

People that have a legit point dont feel the need to lie about it to other people

Curry has never averaged 6.6 nor 7.5 turnovers in a month despite what you say.

My bad I misread the stat sheet. I thought those were turnovers instead of total boards.

Either way, I dont need to lie. I dont need to mention Curry's turnover numbers to prove that he is sorry.

I dont feel like typing it out again. Cause I feel that you dont need an explanation. Curry is sorry and you know it. Just read the other post, it'll tell u why.

Curry never wanted to play in the NBA, he always wanted to be a gymnast

Frank Isola said it best, if Curry was 6'5", he'd be in his basement playing video games.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

blue N orange the video of Curry getting dunked on by CHRIS MIHM makes me vomit...if you're not gonna block the shot or itleast go for it foul the **** outta the guy. You're 7 ft tall and fat as hell...Eddy could probably eat Mihm in a fight. But then again if he fights like he plays basketball...he'd just stand around and not get angry or anything just letting Mihm **** him up lol.

E-City has all the talent but when is gonna assert himself? We need him to progress not regress for the future...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    You know youre a Knicks fan when no matter how bad they suck, and all the wrong moves they make, and all the stupid crap they do, you stand by them, rooting for them, hoping they can turn it around soon!

Quote Originally Posted by blueNorange View Post
    Curry never wanted to play in the NBA, he always wanted to be a gymnast

Frank Isola said it best, if Curry was 6'5", he'd be in his basement playing video games.

Funny video bNo............. actually it's sad.

Let me repeat myself again:

THE PROBLEM WITH EDDY CURRY IS NOT HIS OFFENSE. IT'S HIS DEFENSE !!

The more we gloss over his utter lack of defensive skills the more this team will stay in the cellar. Even if you put an all star defender next to him we will never progress deep into the playoffs, that's how bad his defense is. Yeah we may win a few more games, but we'll never be an elite team. Curry is the true black hole on this team because of his lack of defense in the most critical position on the court. I've seen enuff of Curry to know i'm right. What i find comforting is that more and more people are coming around to my way of thinking on Curry. Once isiah reduces his role we will become a more competitive team.

Excuses for Curry's poor play:

Zach

Shoulder

isiah

Home robbery

Refs

Young age

Point guard

Asst. Coaches

Conditioning

Double teams

Skiles

Weather.................. (only kidding)

Never in my life have i seen a professional athlete have fans make so many excuses for someone's poor play. I really don't get what i see and Curry fans don't see on the defensive end. Can someone explain to me ?

I see Curry as a player that makes all the other players on both ends of court worse. On offense he causes guys to stand around and watch, which takes them out of the offensive flow of the game. On defense he just doesn't see plays develop and can't play help defense on any type of intelligent level. He just lets down the other guys on the court when they defend with effort only to see their hard work go down the drain when the play goes inside.

Now i'm not saying Curry does nothing............. he hustles and tries hard occasionally. But did you hear what i just said. I said occasionally . That's undefendable IMO.

Ok, my bad, I thought those were turnover numbers.

Are u crazy or something? Do you think Curry is 2-3 rebounds and .5 block away from being amazing.
    Do you think Curry is that close to being an amazing player???? I never said that, so stop trying to make it sound like I'm saying he is close to being wilt. Your hate is blinding you, because CUrry does pass out od DTs this year and is getting better. He is chasing guys off of shots this year, he is never going to be Dikemba, but he is doing it, so stop lieing man. He is never going to be a great defender, but you do want him to be average with his great scoring.

The only reason Isiah is on Curry is because he ain't scoring and it's funny that Curry ain't scoring because this ******* thought it would be great to add Zach. I watch every game and Curry does go out there and show on the picks and he is chasing more shots(even though he has a hard time helping when guards drive) and he is getting his hands on balls fighting for rebounds more often. But isiah now wants Curry to be Zaches defensive caddy and he will never be that. And he shouldn't, because last year team with Curry as the man was better then any team Zach had to lead in portland.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Funny video bNo............. actually it's sad.

Let me repeat myself again:

THE PROBLEM WITH EDDY CURRY IS NOT HIS OFFENSE. IT'S HIS DEFENSE !!
    The problem is offense, because he is playing better defensively. Isiah is trying to justify the Zach trade now. But Curry does have a bad shoulder and Zach is a huge drag on the front court, period. Thise aren't little reason to be strugling don't you think??? The knicks are losing and Curry is playing bad, that's why more people are coming around to what is your blind hate for Curry. So I still except us to lose, but with Curry on the bench, you won't have him to blame..................

You don't get rid of a 25 year old offensive beast that had a breakout year last year and led the NBA in FG%. You teach him defense and instill some toughness in him. Obviously somebody is messin' with his head. And please stop saying D-Lee can play defense. He's terrible on D.

Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    You don't get rid of a 25 year old offensive beast that had a breakout year last year and led the NBA in FG%. You teach him defense and instill some toughness in him. Obviously somebody is messin' with his head. And please stop saying D-Lee can play defense. He's terrible on D.

I would not trade Curry for garbage. If we can get fair value for him i would move him in a second though. What you say about teaching him defense and toughness I'll agree with, but those lessons should be taught as he comes off the bench. It's obvious to me the more he starts the less he feels he has to work on advancing his game. Curry is one passive dude and something new must be implemented to motivate him and help him refine his talents.

I think tough love is the answer. Keep on reducing his playing time till he gets it. If this messes his head up more, so be it, and maybe it's time to just move on. Curry should not become a 5 year project at the expense of others. No more coddling.... this guy has shown me nothing besides 19 ppg. last year. And he had to be force fed the ball constantly at the detriment to others to get those points.

I don't talk of Lee's defense........... he's adequate, but what he does have over Curry is defensive IQ and heart. He's miles ahead of Curry defensively, but then again so is 99% of the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I would not trade Curry for garbage. If we can get fair value for him i would move him in a second though. What you say about teaching him defense and toughness I'll agree with, but those lessons should be taught as he comes off the bench. It's obvious to me the more he starts the less he feels he has to work on advancing his game. Curry is one passive dude and something new must be implemented to motivate him and help him refine his talents.

I think tough love is the answer. Keep on reducing his playing time till he gets it. If this messes his head up more, so be it, and maybe it's time to just move on. Curry should not become a 5 year project at the expense of others. No more coddling.... this guy has shown me nothing besides 19 ppg. last year. And he had to be force fed the ball constantly at the detriment to others to get those points.

I don't talk of Lee's defense........... he's adequate, but what he does have over Curry is defensive IQ and heart. He's miles ahead of Curry defensively, but then again so is 99% of the NBA.
    Carlo correct me if i'm wrong but it's Eddy's help defense thats so bad...he rarely guards anyone that talented offensively and I don't think its his guy that usually scores a lot of points. I'm with you though...I'm frustrated with Curry b/c he showed signs of greatness last year and regressed but he showed us a glimpse of what he can do so I wouldn't deal him...I want my NYK of last year back or us losing isnt really a problem either but I still want us to play well
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    You know youre a Knicks fan when no matter how bad they suck, and all the wrong moves they make, and all the stupid crap they do, you stand by them, rooting for them, hoping they can turn it around soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    The problem is offense, because he is playing better defensively. Isiah is trying to justify the Zach trade now. But Curry does have a bad shoulder and Zach is a huge drag on the front court, period. Thise aren't little reason to be strugling don't you think??? The knicks are losing and Curry is playing bad, that's why more people are coming around to what is your blind hate for Curry. So I still except us to lose, but with Curry on the bench, you won't have him to blame..................

He's not playing better defensively..... he's just putting on a couple of more token efforts here and there and making it look like it. I see no consistancy with his effort or ability to anticipate defensive plays. He is making more of an effort then previously, but i don't consider that playing better defensively on a professional level. He's got a ways to go IMO.

No doubt Zach is a drag on Curry's offensive game............ why the hell is isiah still using them together ! It was obvious to me from the get go that these two can't co-exist on the floor together. Maybe if isiah makes changes seperating them will be one of them ray:. Zach should start, Curry should come in off the bench. We need a balanced line up like everyone else in the NBA.

Blind hate for Curry lol...... just a straight shooter.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast