Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

The Official Eddy Curry Thread!

You know when its "Official" its an MTL thread. Ok, after reading the thread about who dump: Eddy or Zach? I noticed ALOT of people would rather dump Curry. I, for one, would dump Curry over Zach anyday of the week.

So lets explore some trades. I believe that there are teams out there they need a center like Curry. I think teams like: Chicago, New Jersey, Memphis, etc. can use Curry.

We do need interior defense in the worst way. Names that I will throw out there is: Philly's Dalembart, Hornets' Tyson Chandler, slightly better defender in Pau Gasol, Chicago's Ben Wallace or Joakin Noah, Charlotte's Emeka Okafor, NJ's Sean Williams who is the 10th best blocker in the league while averaging 19 minutes a game!

All good ideas

I love to take any of those guys over the tub of lard labeled eddy curry. But his trade value is at all time low. He is worth even less than the day Chicago decided to dump his oversized thighs and waist. I don't know any GM stupid or desperate enough to take him. His inability to defend the pick and roll and come out to defend a shooting big man is killing everyone. How do you sell a buster like that. Redick on magic can't get tick cuz he don't play defense either. This league you might suck at defense but you have to come and play it everynight. Eddy too outta shape and lack of will to do it makes him expendable. No one will take him now that even we don't want him.

Yeah, I actually made a "Offer for Eddy CUrry" thread in NBA Trade Ideas.. check out the offers so farr

also, Eddy Currys value is going down ughh!If this was nduring offseason we could probably get an allstar xsD
    Quote Originally Posted by skoobiesnax69 View Post
    hang in there sly....jerome james is due back in a few weeks. things are sure to turn around then.

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKSFAN View Post
    Yeah, I actually made a "Offer for Eddy CUrry" thread in NBA Trade Ideas.. check out the offers so farr

also, Eddy Currys value is going down ughh!If this was nduring offseason we could probably get an allstar xsD
    Oh. I didnt find it. I noticed the other threads started to get off tract and offer Curry trades. SO i made this so we could kno where everything is.

But yeah, I would like any of those guys. But I have been thinkin about Dalembart. he is what we can use. He has been killing us this season. but is he consistent like that? I see he is top 5 in blocks this year.

Ya I would love to have Sammy..

If we can get Sammy + 1st that would be sickkkk! Then with our amazing pick and philles good pick omfg xD.. can you say Rose and DeAndre/or Gordon

Dalembert + 1st for Curry

Curry + Lee+ Jones (expiring) + 1st 09 protected (not this years of course) for Kobe xD- Kobe. xD

Wallace + 1st for Curry- Amazing D and Bulls have bad 1st

Noah + something + 1st- youth youth youth

Kwame + 1st + (maybe Sasha altho its not REALLY neccasary.. 1 mil expiring xD) for Curry- Expirings

Milicic + 1st + (fillers? if needed, preferably expiring) for Curry

Curry + Jones +for Gasol

Curry + Crawford for Okafur + Carroll (sp?)

Curry + Marbury for Artest + Bibby + 1st or expiring

Thats all I could think of haha xD
    hang in there sly....jerome james is due back in a few weeks. things are sure to turn around then.

One things for sure is im not trading him to the Nets cuz there in the same division, and if we deal with the Bulls we need to rip them off in a trade
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

I like ur ideas we should seriously look into some of those.

I think we can make a serious run at Dalembart, Gasol, Okafor.

Iono about Gasol cause he is the whole compliment thing to ZAch now. And we are 0-2 when it comes to compliment success.

I don't think the Bulls would even want him back with Scott
    and ya word to the Netss.. it wudnt happen.. hasnt happened in three decades xD

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I like ur ideas we should seriously look into some of those.

I think we can make a serious run at Dalembart, Gasol, Okafor.

Iono about Gasol cause he is the whole compliment thing to ZAch now. And we are 0-2 when it comes to compliment success.
    lol haha truee.. might be the next Zach-Curry xD

anyways outta all the trades I said, which one you think is m ost reasonable/realistic and which one would you want the mmost?

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKSFAN View Post
    Ya I would love to have Sammy..

If we can get Sammy + 1st that would be sickkkk! Then with our amazing pick and philles good pick omfg xD.. can you say Rose and DeAndre/or Gordon

Dalembert + 1st for Curry

Curry + Lee+ Jones (expiring) + 1st 09 protected (not this years of course) for Kobe xD- Kobe. xD

Wallace + 1st for Curry- Amazing D and Bulls have bad 1st

Noah + something + 1st- youth youth youth

Kwame + 1st + (maybe Sasha altho its not REALLY neccasary.. 1 mil expiring xD) for Curry- Expirings

Milicic + 1st + (fillers? if needed, preferably expiring) for Curry

Curry + Jones +for Gasol

Curry + Crawford for Okafur + Carroll (sp?)

Curry + Marbury for Artest + Bibby + 1st or expiring

Thats all I could think of haha xD
    I really like the Gasol trade I was thinking about something similar. Gasol is struggling on the Grizzlies b/c he isnt use to playing a true center. We could work a duel PF system with him and Zach. I really like it the best.

Dalembart and 1st for Curry. I would hop on that in a second. We get a pure defensive minded center and another first.

My dream would be to get Tyson Chandler though. but that is probi impossible.

oh yeah i forgot about chandler altho i dont think he has any thoughts of leaving his teammmm

also, ya I would do the dalembert thing any day... phlllies pick will be great + Dalembert plays a LOT better D than Curry

the Kobe thing is unrealistic xD
    Wallace and Noah this is too- the Bulls have bad blood with Curry

I think the offer the other team would do FOR SURE is the Kwame + Sasha + 1st one.. their 1st is pretty bad, most of thema rent Kwame fans, and Sasha is more of a filler of talent/expiring more than anything

I love Gasol but I have a feeling him in NY would = a disaster. Something about the media scrutiny + behind the scenes mess + Gasol/Zach frontcourt would bring a bigger mess IMO. We need a bonafide leader who will accept the pressure and thrive in it. I honestly think Artest is the best guy for this team but we need to get rid of one of the blackholes if we want to get him shots.

Okafur + Zach? Defensive beast + offensive/mid range jugernauttt
    hate to lose crawford after his explosive year thoo

Can Okafor play the center position?

Kobe is unrealistic but I hope he knows his team isnt making the playoffs.
    its between: Houston, G-State, and Lakers for 7th and 8th place. G-State is now 14-10 after a 0-5 start. I think they are a lock for the players. Houston. Yao and T-man might not win a playoff series but they can make it to the playoffs

Right now, I rather have Gasol and Zach than Curry and Zach. Gasol gets a block a game.

Eddy and 1st Pick for Sean Williams and TOP 5 protected pick

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast