Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    For the lurkers on the fence debating to join. Here's registration link.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/register.php

1. From Neillsville, WI. Lived in Johnson Creek, WI a while and now in PSL, FL.
    2. Greak Freak or Jabari
    3. Desmond Mason
    4. Used to be a HUGE Nuggets fan. Otherwise any team Iverson or T-Mac played for. I like the Kings team now tho too, to bad they suck.
    5. Football, Packers. No Brainer.
    6. Lets go Bucks!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

1. Location: Grew up in Athens WI, now live in Edgar.
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Giannis
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Ray Allen
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Thunder.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Cheer for Packers, Brewers, Bucky football and hoops and Marquette hoops
    6. Care to share: Went to G3 at the BMO this year and it was lit! Hopefully Bucks can make deeper run this year

i was just looking through the last couple pages and noticed a bunch of new posters when BJ and Monta were on the team and maybe had a couple hundred posts and then were gone. Anyone wanna bet on how many new or bandwagon fans we get this season due to the hype and hopeful season the bucks are gonna have?

looks like there was a bunch of bucks fans on here around 07/08. we may have to steal some back from the packers forum or something and get this page poppin again!

or if any of yall are still out there sign in and join the discussion! Welcome back in advance!
    Last edited by C-Dub; 09-28-2017 at 06:52 PM.

@ChrisWagner87

I spam this forum on twitter sometimes. Get a few unregistered lurkers.

1. Location: Born and raised in Wisconsin. Currently Residing in Mukwonago.
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player: Giannis (Though before the second ACL tear is was digging Parker)
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player: Glenn Robinson
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for: Spurs, Kings, Mavs (basically anyone that used to beat the Lakers)
    5. Other sports you enjoy: Love watching football and baseball. Love to play basketball, volleyball, badminton, and ping pong
    6. Care to share: went to Vegas this summer to watch NBA summer league. Awesome experience and I'd like to do it again. Managed to meet several players including Thon, Brogdon, LBJ, Lonzo, and CP3 and also ate dinner with Bam Abedayo.

My impression of the Bucks so far. . . as much as I want to be excited my reaction is pretty meh. Giannis has been playing out of this world and yet we're barely beating teams. He needs help, Middleton drastically needs to improve if we want to make a push for home court. Also still need to improve in areas that we NEED to be good at if we're gonna win consistently, Rebounding and Free Throws. We should be winning those categories every night and it seems like we rarely do. Win the rebounding and free throw battle and we are a top 3 team in the east this year.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    i was just looking through the last couple pages and noticed a bunch of new posters when BJ and Monta were on the team and maybe had a couple hundred posts and then were gone. Anyone wanna bet on how many new or bandwagon fans we get this season due to the hype and hopeful season the bucks are gonna have?

looks like there was a bunch of bucks fans on here around 07/08. we may have to steal some back from the packers forum or something and get this page poppin again!

or if any of yall are still out there sign in and join the discussion! Welcome back in advance!
    I personally find Bucks and Brewers discussions much more interesting than Packers ones. I think its because one player in baseball or basketball can make such a huge difference whereas in football these days its basically QB or bust. Running through roster moves is the most entertaining aspect of following a team for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I spam this forum on twitter sometimes. Get a few unregistered lurkers.
    i just did too with #bucks hashtags and stuff. hopefully well get some newcomers in!

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9 View Post
    I personally find Bucks and Brewers discussions much more interesting than Packers ones. I think its because one player in baseball or basketball can make such a huge difference whereas in football these days its basically QB or bust. Running through roster moves is the most entertaining aspect of following a team for me.
    i dont even go in the packers one for that reason. so boring to me. im mostly about basketball anyway but its the same reason for me, one player can be the difference on a team and roster moves and finding the right fits for teams/players along with the amount of roster moves keeps it entertaining for me. and basketball just fn rocks anyway. realllly not digging the warriors/cavs matchup anymore though. kind of over all that!

@ChrisWagner87

There use to be tons of arguing at the Packers board like 4 or so years ago. I barely go there now. I know a lot of poster came and went. Also new admins.

I see Oldmantrash and Phantomrider lurking around, yall Bucks fans? If so Welcome back! feel free to join the discussions!

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    For the lurkers on the fence debating to join. Here's registration link.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/register.php
    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Bucks Player
    3. Favorite Former Bucks Player
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

@ChrisWagner87

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678