Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 601 to 610 of 610
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyer14 View Post
    Who here watches a game on TV or in a stadium wants the game rushed up.?

    I surely do not.
    Welcome back.

    I'm with ya. If you want it to go by faster... record the game, and fast forward through the commercials and mound visits. I like 3 hours of baseball

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Welcome back.

    I'm with ya. If you want it to go by faster... record the game, and fast forward through the commercials and mound visits. I like 3 hours of baseball
    Thank you. These same people want bang bang sex, and be done.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    6,293
    Wtf lmao

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    102
    It's so true, let's get it done and over with.

    I have more important things to do.

    Well...........

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    11
    Hi. 65 years old. Grew up a Cardinal fan in northeast Arkansas. The second baseball strike kind of disgusted me a bit. Been back the last 10 years or so. Always loved the game. Huge Arkansas State Red wolves fan. Memphis Red Birds really helped me come back. Just ready for a Cardinal season.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,030
    Quote Originally Posted by OsageJ View Post
    Hi. 65 years old. Grew up a Cardinal fan in northeast Arkansas. The second baseball strike kind of disgusted me a bit. Been back the last 10 years or so. Always loved the game. Huge Arkansas State Red wolves fan. Memphis Red Birds really helped me come back. Just ready for a Cardinal season.
    Welcome to the forum..

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Welcome aboard. Hopefully it will pick up around here with baseball on the verge of starting back up.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Welcome aboard. Hopefully it will pick up around here with baseball on the verge of starting back up.
    Thanks. One thing I wonder since there are no fans in the stands will MLB Network will still black out games? I used to watch on Fox Midwest but they are at war with Dish so it's not on. They blacked out Cardinal games during spring training. I am sure that helped attendance.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    10
    Cardinals fan here from Chicago.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    25,388
    Welcome. It's gotta be hard living in a sea of Cubs fans. Hopefully the Cardinals will overtake them and we'll get some playoffs.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals



Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •