Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyer14 View Post
    Who here watches a game on TV or in a stadium wants the game rushed up.?

I surely do not.
    Welcome back.

I'm with ya. If you want it to go by faster... record the game, and fast forward through the commercials and mound visits. I like 3 hours of baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Welcome back.

I'm with ya. If you want it to go by faster... record the game, and fast forward through the commercials and mound visits. I like 3 hours of baseball
    Thank you. These same people want bang bang sex, and be done.

Wtf lmao

It's so true, let's get it done and over with.

I have more important things to do.

Well...........

Hi. 65 years old. Grew up a Cardinal fan in northeast Arkansas. The second baseball strike kind of disgusted me a bit. Been back the last 10 years or so. Always loved the game. Huge Arkansas State Red wolves fan. Memphis Red Birds really helped me come back. Just ready for a Cardinal season.

Quote Originally Posted by OsageJ View Post
    Hi. 65 years old. Grew up a Cardinal fan in northeast Arkansas. The second baseball strike kind of disgusted me a bit. Been back the last 10 years or so. Always loved the game. Huge Arkansas State Red wolves fan. Memphis Red Birds really helped me come back. Just ready for a Cardinal season.
    Welcome to the forum..

Welcome aboard. Hopefully it will pick up around here with baseball on the verge of starting back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Welcome aboard. Hopefully it will pick up around here with baseball on the verge of starting back up.
    Thanks. One thing I wonder since there are no fans in the stands will MLB Network will still black out games? I used to watch on Fox Midwest but they are at war with Dish so it's not on. They blacked out Cardinal games during spring training. I am sure that helped attendance.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041