Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About hunaciqi

Basic Information

About hunaciqi
Those who wish to get the non-immigrant visa must prove that they're strongly tied to their native country and that they don't intend to remain in the USA after their visa expires. It's true, you'll need to offer proof of renunciation of your Indian citizenship, since the government doesn't allow dual citizenship. On the flip side, travelers from certain countries who want to enter the US on a short-term basis may not require a visa in any respect.


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
12-23-2019 03:51 AM
Join Date
Home Page