Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Tab Content
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-18-2020, 02:54 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i've talked about moving patrick to the wing before, so i don't disagree with you entirely, but there are a few issues with what you're talking...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-12-2020, 08:06 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    7 years / 8.8MM AAV for pietrangelo to VGK
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-12-2020, 05:31 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    just gave 1/3MM to (not that) D erik gustafsson.
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-12-2020, 02:24 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i gave hextall a lot of benefit of the doubt throughout his tenure and i am extending the same benefit to fletcher. i'm pretty lukewarm on...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-10-2020, 12:40 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    and yet not a single one is more untradeable than JVR.
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-09-2020, 07:02 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    there are a lot of flaws here. firstly, you don't know the flyers couldn't win a cup with pietrangelo. STL was in a pretty comparable position to...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-09-2020, 05:18 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i completely disagree. pietrangelo is the kind of player who opens that possibility. another move or two might be needed to round out the roster...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-09-2020, 02:37 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    cam talbot got 3/11 from MIN. that is not a well-run franchise.
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 11:26 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    that's not the full equation, though. option A: in: laine out: sanheim, konecny option B: in: pietrangelo out: *crickets*
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 11:22 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i'm not sure how much money is actually out there for pietrangelo. this is a very weird offseason and there is a lot of uncertainty, and so it is...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 07:58 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    fair enough. i didn't track the draft very closely this year, so i'm not as booked up on this as i have been in the past. i'd just say this draft...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 07:46 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    it doesn't look like he has a lot left in the tank, but he'd make a lot of sense as an insurance policy against nolan patrick. it's basically the...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 02:42 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i agree with this. i'll throw out one more potential option in the event of a pietrangelo signing: swapping provorov for eichel. again, i...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-08-2020, 02:19 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    fair warning: for the last few years, i held hextall's drafting to an extremely high standard and that led me to be very critical of his drafts....
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 01:44 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    three possibilities: 1 - luke kunin is undervalued 2 - the market for nick bonino was highly contested 3 - MIN is a terribly run franchise
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 01:29 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    -- last word on sports
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 01:27 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    emil andrae
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 01:24 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i'm not gonna argue that the coaching staff couldn't have done better at points, but for ****s sake guy, they won a playoff series in year one, and...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 01:21 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    ghost is gone. there's something like an 80% chance he gets traded before next season's trade deadline (i'd say it's around 20% that he gets traded...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-07-2020, 10:59 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    for some frame of reference, in their respective draft years: foerster: 62 GP, 36 G, 44 A, 80 PTS, -17 laberge: 56 GP, 23 G, 45 A, 68 PTS, -3...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 10:36 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    or, if you have ADD: this one lasts 3 minutes:
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 10:14 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    also from july 22:
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 10:12 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    -- lastwordonhockey
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 10:03 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    posted on july 22:
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 09:06 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    how about the year before? he had 27 goals and was +25.
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 01:20 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole here, but when you have couturier, pietrangelo, provorov and hart, you're going to be a cup contender...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-06-2020, 01:07 AM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i think that's overblown. this year, we got 21 goals in 102 (out of 276 possible) games from farabee, lindblom, frost and patrick. it's not...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-05-2020, 07:45 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    pietrangelo is a free agent; laine is not a free agent. even if you'd rather have laine than pietrangelo (i could not disagree more with that...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-05-2020, 06:15 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    pietrangelo would be one hell of an addition. one thing to keep in mind: fletcher likes to do his work early (he traded for hayes, niskanen...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
  • steagles's Avatar
    10-01-2020, 11:41 PM
    steagles replied to a thread Offseason in Philadelphia Flyers
    i would prefer not to have to root for a domi. but on the merits, i'd be pretty good with adding him. it doesn't seem that far off, imo. ...
    672 replies | 25709 view(s)
More Activity

1 Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About steagles

Basic Information

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
3,372
Posts Per Day
0.79
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
1
Most Recent Message
05-16-2015 08:25 PM
General Information
Join Date
02-02-2009