Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Car service accident

1. Captursen11
    Captursen11
    Hello everyone. Got into a minor accident. I had no insurance and the car warranty was already over. Please tell me where you can fix the dent without painting?
  2. Ukirra
    Ukirra
    You should probably pay attention to nissan models. After all, the nissan models is still a halo for the brand, competing with the likes of BMW X5 , Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class and Audi Q7. The XC90 is a spacious luxury crossover that seats up to seven people in three rows, where safety and luxury are more important than sportiness. Personally, for me, one of the priority factors in choosing a car is safety.
  3. Piters
    Piters
    If you bought a new car, then you must remember that you need to take care of it and avoid serious contamination. For these purposes, I use commercial steam cleaners - this is a steam boiler that effectively copes with its duties. For operation, it has a flexible reinforced pressure hose, which includes a start valve mechanism and a heat-resistant section so that it does not get burned during operation. For me, this is the most effective car cleaning solution.