Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

CBD makes you high?

1. cucaracha
    Hello everyone! I wonder if CBD makes you high? I don't like this feeling, and it makes me anxious
  2. Albertina1818
    Albertina1818
    It depends on the CBD product, but usually, CBD just makes you calmer, and that's it, so you shouldn't worry.
  3. RandyBrown
    RandyBrown
    You need to make sure that the CBD product that you're buying doesn't have more than 0.3% of THC because that's the component that makes you high. I usually take CBD gummies for sleep from this page, but I pick the THC-free broad spectrum. So basically, just pick the THC-free CBD products, and you'll be fine.
  4. Nikobabs
    Nikobabs
    I think no, just relaxing effect.
  5. Loster
    Loster
    CBD has psychoactive effects too, if your looking to sell, these article https://foundersguide.com/3-top-mist...-cbd-business/ could be helpful.. But whether you call CBDs effects a high or not, vaping it or using CBD oil makes you feel different. Both CBD and THC are mood-altering compounds that have significant therapeutic benefits, like relieving pain and nausea, reducing inflammation, and treating some seizure disorders. But even though both cannabinoids are psychoactive, only THC is intoxicating. While CBD promotes relaxation and calmness, THC produces actual euphoria, and alters perceptions of space and time.