Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How do I get to work as an IT Developer?

1. stahhy
    stahhy
    I'm self-taught. I myself learned to create a mobile application. Do you think I can get a job in a good IT company?
  2. boheyan
    boheyan
    To get a job you need experience, but where can I get it if I can't get a job without it? What to do with this vicious circle? After all, even with higher education, finding a good job is not easy.
  3. vefim
    vefim
    I don’t think that you will have any problems. If you are still studying, but you already have some basic knowledge, then it’s time to start. First, fill out your resume as detailed as possible. Prepare for the interview (find out more information on how to get an interview here https://mrsimon.ai/your-key-selling-...job-interview/) And also keep in mind that many companies have posted test tasks on the site. This approach is often practiced among companies recruiting remote employees. This is a great way to practice and fill your github. Do not lose this opportunity.
  4. lianot
    The first thing you have to learn is that you have to find a job on your own - no one will do it for you. Although you don’t have to rely too much on your friends and family, telling them that you’re looking for a job is your first priority.