Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What is the best way to treat metastatic liver cancer from endometrial cancer?

1. PatrckQ
    PatrckQ
    What is the best way to treat metastatic liver cancer from endometrial cancer?
  2. boheyan
    boheyan
    It's impossible to comment on specific treatments for a specific patient without a thorough exam but in general, chemotherapy is used to reduce the cancer, improve symptoms and to prolong life. When endometrial cancer is involving the liver, it's stage 4 and the outcome is usually poor over the long term but short term improvement can be achieved with treatment.
  3. PatrckQ
    PatrckQ
    Thanx for your reply. I have been already advised to follow some resource for more info about metastatic liver cancer https://myallamericanhospice.com/met...-liver-cancer/ and it looks quite respected and trust. I hope to get as much info as I can.
  4. Albertina1818
    Albertina1818
    the truth is that a cure for cance had read that one of the best ways to combat what cualqueira is to stop consuming sugar for about 42 days to take care of yourself that leads to one should look for solutions such as supplements when my mother I bought for her Morning Complete reviews because it was one of the ways in which I had nutrients and energy