Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

what kind of car do you drive?

1. KillMonger
    KillMonger
    I graduated last year. My car is a toyota 2002, looking old but functioning fine now. I am drooling over those Acura or Lexus, but trying very hard to curb my enthusiasm as I have plenty of debts. Wondering what kind of cars do you guys drive so maybe to help me self-disciplined?
  2. Majesty
    Majesty
    I graduated last year. My car is a toyota 2002, looking old but functioning fine now. I am drooling over those Acura or Lexus, but trying very hard to curb my enthusiasm as I have plenty of debts. Wondering what kind of cars do you guys drive so maybe to help me self-disciplined?

I drive the car I had before I started residency - 2002 civic coupe with ~240k miles. My wife drives a 10 year old toyota SUV we bought used with cash.

I am a huge car fanatic (esp fancy sports cars) so I feel your pain. Hold tight for now, pay off some debt, then purchase what you want when you can pay for it with cash and/or are in a better financial situation.

After the first few years - it gets better and the urge subsides (to a manageable level). Having said that, I still feel like a recovering addict every time I see a fancy sports car roll by

I will probably get something nice when my current car dies but for now, it's a game to me to see how long I can keep driving the car.
  3. Hisenburg
    Hisenburg
    I am driving a BMW X3 at the moment. I am completely satisfied with the car, as I saved up for it for a long time and finally achieved my goal. True, there were difficulties with its delivery, since I ordered it from another state, but they quickly helped me with this problem. You can check this https://transportgator.com/auto-transport-companies/ , you may need it too. I like both the look of the car and the functionality. Ideal especially for a woman like me.