Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How to choose a motorcycle

1. Piters
    Piters
    What should a beginner choose? Should you chase power? The answer to most questions is: "I want a sport bike, I don't want to hear anything." The purchase of sports bikes by inexperienced riders can have dire consequences. Riding such a motorcycle requires special training and extensive experience. Where can I get them? "Run over" at least a few thousand kilometers on a simpler device.

No, no one will forbid you to buy a powerful sports bike, but there is a chance that after the first race, after cleaning the seat, you will go to sell it.

First you need to decide on the size of the driver. An overweight man over 100 kg will not just look ridiculous on a small motorcycle, he will simply be uncomfortable on a small car. In this case, it is better to look closely at classic motorcycles. For people of small stature, motorcycles of the Enduro class are suitable as the first means of transportation.
  2. Anne Veski
    Anne Veski
    Today, the Kawasaki range allows you to choose equipment for any purpose and driving conditions. Based on the terms of use, you can buy motorcycles of the types Roadster, Enduro, Neo classic, Sport tourism, Super sport, as well as ATVs and Cruisers. I bought myself kawasaki from https://www.zecycles.com/used-motorc...1-900-for-sale. It is maintained but works like new