Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Types of brokers

1. boheyan
    boheyan
    Forks are very difficult for many to understand. It is very difficult to earn money there. And as far as I know, many have suffered losses in Forex last year. Someone associates this with the pandemic.
  2. vefim
    vefim
    Now the process of buying a cryptocurrency is much easier. You can find an exchanger for buying currencies on BestChange. In particular, for the purchase, exchange of ltc to usd or any other cryptocurrency, BestChange has information from more than 440 exchangers!
    Every exchanger present on website BestChange has been thoroughly checked before listing, and BestChange team constantly monitors due performance of exchangers. This minimizes risks when making financial transactions in exchangers listed in the monitor. Shall an exchanger fail to properly fulfill its obligations, a number of measures can be taken against it which stimulate an exchanger to solve the issue.
  3. Ukirra
    Ukirra
    The trading platform is the most important thing that a broker can provide for the clients. As usual, customers look for easy execution of orders, display of charts and various tools for analysis, easy and transparent fund management, and investing in multiple financial products like equity, commodity, Mutual Fund, F&O, Currency, IPO, etc. As for me, this is a simple way to be rich. If you wanna be independent and rich - use tips from this article https://blog.roboforex.com/blog/2019...what-is-forex/
  4. Mudisto
    Mudisto
    Hey! If you are a brokerage company, then the right solution would be to use the MT4 / MT5 liquidity bridge Trade Processor supports external FIX API. For this, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the forex bridge provider. The system lets you control all operational processes to detect and troubleshoot any problem within minutes. With a list of liquidity providers available, feel free to choose whomever you prefer to work with and switch partners at any point
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12