Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Al Davis Lounge

1. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    Thread for screwing around. Jokes n **** go here.
  2. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    *sigh*

Nobody is ever here anymore.
  3. FREDFLINTSTONE
    FREDFLINTSTONE
    it's alrite raves, I'm here hows ur FF teams doing? I have 1 loss on my 'good' team haha. 5-5 on my shizzy *** team, but that's because I have 2 steelers starting.
  4. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    Haha thats to be expected if you have Steelers. I'm rolling with 4 leagues right now. My best one I'm 11-0, then in the others I'm 9-2, 7-4, and 5-6.
  5. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    Haha thats to be expected if you have Steelers. I'm rolling with 4 leagues right now. My best one I'm 11-0, then in the others I'm 9-2, 7-4, and 5-6.
  6. evade
    evade
    This new format screwed everything up.It's a shame too,cuz you had a lot of guys on here Raven.Hell for old times sake,Al Davis is currently molesting a Penn State towel boy in Joe Paterno's linen closet.
  7. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    I know. It was the most successful user-created group, like 17,900 posts.

And Al Davis is upset because he can't sodomize his own corpse.
  8. evade
    evade
    Did they even give a reason why they changed things so drastically?

Al Davis blows the bubbles from Fischer Price lawn mowers directly up his ***** with a funnel.
  9. evade
    evade
    I swear to God if the Chiefs send Tyler Palko out to play QB one more game I might just jump off the effing ship for good.That is completely unacceptable.
  10. RavensFan23
    RavensFan23
    Tyler Palko was birthed by tearing himself out of Al Davis's body's chest, Alien-facehugger style.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast