Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

move in fee

1. kawaki
    kawaki
    I paid a $500 refundable move-in Deposit and a $250 nonRefundable move-in fee but I never moved in (I wasn’t approved by the co-op board). I got the $500 move in deposit back but not the $250 move-in fee. I understand the deposit was given for any damages I may have incurred and presume the nonrefundable move in fee is for the building padding the elevator and other preparations so I was fine with that IF I EVER MOVED IN, but I never did. Shouldn’t I also get the $250 move in fee back because they never had to do any work because I never moved in!
  2. hayboyek
    hayboyek
    You can then either live in the property or rent it out as you wait for it to appreciate in value. I have experience in buy and rent apaprtments in Spain but I also used help of https://wtgspain.com/ If you rent out the property, you might be able to use these monthly checks to cover all or part of your monthly mortgage payment. Once the property has appreciated enough in value, you can sell it for a big payday.
  3. kawaki
    kawaki
    There are not many international products or niche supermarkets around in Spain, which makes it harder to spice up the dishes. Seasonal food, as great as it is, can also become a little problematic.