Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Chronic pain

  1. cucaracha
    I have chronic pain in my knees, and I don't know what to do with it. Should I go to the doctor?
  2. Albertina1818
    Yes, you should because you might have something serious, and the specialist will prescribe a cream for you.
  3. RandyBrown
    When I had chronic pain in my joints, doctors couldn't help me. One of them prescribed me a cream that wasn't working at all. But then my friend recommended me to try cbd cream from this page, and it really helped me. I was using the one that has a pain relief effect, so I think it may help you as well, just try it.
Results 1 to 3 of 3