Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What is better an apartment or your own country house?

1. wivet
    wivet
    What is better for a family to choose an apartment in a multi-storey building in the city center or a country house?
  2. gojidir
    gojidir
    I recently thought about this too. And our family chose to build their own house. We contacted the Spotless Agency and here a stunning project for our future home was prepared for us. With the Virtual tour https://www.spotlessagency.com/virtual-tour we have already covered all the details of our house. This will be great! I hope we will be happy in a new place
  3. RandyBrown
    RandyBrown
    Having your own home gives you more freedom in decision-making. But in this case, there is also more responsibility and concern.
  4. cucaracha
    cucaracha
    Hello everyone! It was extremely difficult for me to acquire freedom from my parents. I have always dreamed of an adult life and when I bought a house, I was overjoyed. I even ordered Home solar panels. I counted the profit from saving on electricity bills. It really turned out to be much more profitable.
  5. Passshaz
    Passshaz
    Is there a third option? For example, renting an apartment?
  6. Aragorn
    Aragorn
    Good question and correct, actually. When I come to Edinburgh, I turn to the guys at zizibreezi.com. They have excellent service in providing short term rental apartments. In addition, a wide range of additional services. I've already brought all my friends to them, because the guys are really doing a cool job!