Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Job market crash?

1. Xteadrdet
    Xteadrdet
    Is anyone else having zero offers coming through lately? I'm looking for a new position since the company I was working for went bankrupt, and it looks like I better strap in, because it's going to be a long ride. Are there any new tricks I've missed that will make HRs look at my resume?
  2. Zanfrone
    Zanfrone
    I faced similar problems at one time in my life. Thankfully, I didn't give up and found lots of options that allow people to build their remote careers and become high-demand workers. You should look into this, since your luck with day jobs seems to have ran out. If you have the skills required and put your mind to it, you can always pull through, so don't stress it.
  3. Rekara
    Rekara
    Searching for jobs is a very hard process unless you field of work is growing. To weather this process better, you might want to try other ways of making money. As a tennis fan, I want to recommend tennisbetslab.com/ as the most up-to-date solution for placing bets on tennis matches online. Applying general betting knowledge will make sure you won't lose your money, so make sure you prepare beforehand.