Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Quit-smoking stuff

1. bosslukier
    bosslukier
    I am smoking addicted and it's really hard for me to quit. I used different methods, including cold turkey but nothing has helped me. How can it be solved? Any advice would be pleased.
  2. amanda222
    amanda222
    There are many solutions but if you say most of them are useless I can recommend you to try Chantix. Have you been thinking about trying this one to quit smoking? Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is a non-nicotine prescription medicine that was developed by Pfizer, Inc. specifically to help people quit smoking.
    It works on two levels. First, it partially activates sites in the brain, known as nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, that are affected by nicotine. This gives new ex-smokers mild nicotine-like effects and eases symptoms of nicotine withdrawal. Second, Chantix has the unique ability to stop nicotine from attaching to those nicotine receptors if you do smoke while using it. Here is the source where you can buy chantix online.
  3. bosslukier
    bosslukier
    Thank you for the advice. I've checked about this drug and here is what I found:
    Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is a non-nicotine prescription medicine that was developed by Pfizer, Inc. specifically to help people quit smoking. Chantix works on two levels. First, it partially activates sites in the brain, known as nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, that are affected by nicotine.
    I guess I will try it later