Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What is your favourite subject in school or university?

1. Majesty
    Majesty
    My most hated subject was drawing. I was constantly under-rated because I canít draw. That kind of nonsense? Not everyone can draw beautifully,but if you donít know how to draw, catch a bad grade
  2. Hisenburg
    Hisenburg
    Programming. I am studying to be a programmer and this is the only subject that I like.
  3. KillMonger
    KillMonger
    Remember in college I hated all these paperworks. I had to combine work and study and at the same time I had to do all these writing works for college. It was incredibly hard and I applied to writemyessayonline.com as an option. Now I work in IT, not sure how that happened
  4. slev1111n
    slev1111n
    Hello! I think that it doesn't matter where you study, but it is important how. I can't imagine a student's life without some writing services. I trust only the dissertation proofreading service because this is the best way for those who do not have time to finish and format the work or for those who do not manage to do everything on time. I worked on my research for a very long time and I did not have enough time to edit the text. So I know that many have encountered such a problem.
  5. RioChio
    RioChio
    Guys, if you are students, then I have a good tip for everyone that you can use for better academic performance, especially for those subjects that you do not like. One useful site with reviews helps me a lot in my studies, and you can also join to read the Assignment-expert review, and then decide for yourself whether to use it.