Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between JakeDelbreezy and dbroncos78087

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I PMed it to you. It looks daunting at first but once you get the hang of it, its easy.
  2. Whatever is easiest for you. We don't have a lot of high traffic so we don't really need all the bells and whistles that some teams have in their GTs.
  3. Because I have the power to edit the posts it is easier to simply copy and paste. However, I can give you the text that goes into the GTs and you can edit it how you would like. Although the GT made for your game this week is not the model I prefer. If you check out the Broncos GTs, it is much easier to edit and change. Let me know which you would prefer going forward.
  4. Yeah, if it's just as simple as copying and pasting from the other forum I can manage that..thanks so much for doing this one.
  5. Unfortunately, we don't have a team manager for that forum but I copied the thread from the Saint's forum. Would you be interested in making the game threads going forward, since we really don't have anyone to make them?
  6. Hey. Is there anyway we can get someone to do a week 2 game thread for the Panthers forum?
  7. Most definitely good sir.
  8. Hey...got another sticky/unsticky request for the Carolina Panthers forum. Can you unsticky the Cards/Panthers game thread and stick the Panthers/Saints game thread? Thx..
  9. Got it. Im surprised D-Phins didnt unstick it when he made the thread.
  10. Hey how's it going...can you please un-sticky the Buc/Panthers game thread in the Panthers forum since the game was last week and it was just full of mostly bickering anyway?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast